We are currently looking for a remote Senior Data Engineer with 3+ years of experience working with DBMS and SQL proficiency to join our team.
The customer is a leading agriculture company helping to improve global food security by enabling millions of farmers to make better use of available resources. Through world class science and innovative crop solutions company commits to rescuing land from degradation, enhancing biodiversity and revitalizing rural communities.
- Address the issues related to incidents and requests
- Optimize performance of SQL queries
- Work with application developers to create complex queries
- Deal with data issues
- Develop stored procedures/functions
- Work on the data migration processes from third party systems
- 3+ years of experience working with DBMS
- SQL proficiency
- Experience with Oracle DB, PostgreSQL
- Ability to analyze data model, create the proposal for improvements and lead its implementation
- English level – B1
Nice to have
- AWS DynamoDB experience
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Work in enterprise-level projects on a long-term basis
- Full-time remote work (you can work from anywhere you are)
- Health insurance
- Unlimited access to learning courses (LinkedIn learning, EPAM training courses, English regular classes, Internal Library)
- Community of 36,700+ industry’s top professionals
This is a remote position and we welcome applications from anywhere in Russia.