Required Education, Experience, and DoD Cybersecurity Workforce Compliance:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in computer science, cybersecurity, information security, or similar discipline AND 4+ years of project management experience.
- For the exceptional candidate, an additional 4 years of military or professional cybersecurity project management experience will be considered in lieu of a Bachelor’s degree.
- Active DoD 8570 IAM 1 (Information Assurance Management, Level 1) minimum compliance, including at least one of the following certifications in good standing: CAP, CND, Cloud+, GSLC, Security+ or higher such as CASP+, CISSP, CISM.
- Project Management Professional certification.
- Skilled in MS Project.
- Expert organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication, business analytical and problem-solving/trouble shooting skills.
- Effective Customer Service and management skills/capabilities; including a demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally across multiple organizations.
- Ability to work independently and continue to keep momentum on assignments, while engaging stakeholders.
- Capacity to thrive in a complex environment with competing demands, while delivering consistent, high-quality commitment to delivering on-time.
- Willing to work overtime, holidays, and weekends as necessary to support cybersecurity initiatives.
- CISSP certification.
- SCRUM certification.
- Visio process engineering.
- Cybersecurity project management experience.
- Information Technology background.
- C-Suite presentation capabilities.
- C-Suite metrics development.
- Knowledge of Operating Systems, Network technologies, Cyber Security technologies, etc.
To perform this job successfully, the selected candidate must be both a cybersecurity generalist, with in-depth experience across all facets of cybersecurity. The candidate will be directly responsible for developing and maintaining cybersecurity and other organizational policies and procedures to align with the DHRA organizational initiatives and regulatory compliance.
- Serve as the project manager for all DMDC Cybersecurity projects.
- Update written Project Management Plans.
- Create and maintain individual project schedules in MS Project.
- Create and maintain Integrated Master Schedules in MS Project.
- Create and maintain project management artifacts.
- Prepare and facilitate Project In-Progress Reviews (IPRs).
- Create and report cybersecurity metrics.
- Support the preparation of the weekly and weekly progress reports, and other documents related to the contract.
- Solicit requirements from technical staff and create and refine requirements documentation.
- Prepare and submit project initiation documents with other DMDC divisions where the cyber division is requesting support.
- Establish and maintain communication channels with stakeholders to ensure project timeline compliance.
- Manage the internal relationships with Cyber Engineers and Information Technology (IT) process owners to maintain project momentum and completion.
- Work with process and product owners to balance and prioritize services to meet overall. customer requirements, constraints, and objectives.
If interested, please apply at Senior Cyber Security Project Manager (indeed.com)