The company provides security building blocks and blueprint architectures for all the business units of the Group in order to facilitate faster and better product development. Testing and assessing products & solutions, analyzing and reviewing code, developping security measures, and optimizing their implementation.
Looking for new insight providers and initiators who will decide what next steps to take. Real pioneers who initiate innovative projects in research and development and show unusual solutions.
The role that you will play:
- Consulting on and conception of solution modules for the secure design of applications, products and solutions of the business units worldwide;
- Mentoring partners throughout the business on cyber security processes, e.g. project managers and developers. Consolidate the needs and interest of diverse partners with cyber security requirements;
- Research and development in the broad area of cyber security, e.g. secure architectures, web security, cloud computing security, IoT, identity and access management, certificate management, digital signatures;
- Project management;
- Design and secure large industrial and infrastructure solutions;
- Identify new opportunities for innovation and value-delivery;
What we would like from your side?
- MSc degree in computer science or similar, preferably with a focus on IT security, cyber security, information security, etc. (or equivalent experience);
- Enjoying developing cyber security architectures;
- Very good knowledge in the area of security architectures;
- 5+ years experience in at least one of the following topics:
- Cloud: Hands-on experience with cloud security including container and Kubernetes as an architect, in development and/or operation, especially AWS, GCP, and/or Microsoft Azure;
- Experience in defining and implementing IAM concepts in at least one of the following domains: microservice architectures, IIoT/OT environments or Enterprise IT use cases. Solid background in IAM-related standards. Hands-on experience with open source IAM software, commercial products, and/or IAM-related Cloud offerings;
- Relevant IETF standards for X.509 Public Key Infrastructure, digital signatures and certificate usage in security protocols and data formats, certificate management protocols;
- Blockchain experience a plus;
- Ability to clearly present and communicate technical contexts / scientific work;
- Strong communication skills in English; German a plus;
- Project management skills and certifications a plus;
- Ability to travel 10%.
- Industrial Automation
- Project Management