Why is Gartner Consulting an organization unlike any other? Our consultants are technology and business thought leaders for the 21st century. With the full scope of Gartner’s renowned research and capabilities to draw from, our consultants are committed to turning those insights into actionable solutions for our clients. That’s where you come in. We’re committed to attracting the most creative, talented, and motivated associates to bring our world-class consultancy to the next level. When you join Gartner Consulting, you’ll lead the most innovative business and technology efforts in the marketplace today. You’ll work across Gartner to help senior leaders and their teams execute their most strategic initiatives and achieve lasting results – all within the context of a rapidly evolving digital economy.
Interested in learning more, view and register for any of our upcoming recruiting events here!
Senior Consultant, IT Strategy Consulting, Infrastructure Platforms & Operations
Level: Senior Consultant
Experience: Cloud & Data Centre, Infrastructure Technology & Networks, IT service & Operations
Who we are:
Gartner’s Consulting business is an extension of Gartner’s industry-leading IT Research. From CIOs, to leaders in business and government, we help Gartner clients across enterprises translate insights into transformational actions and achieve their mission-critical priorities. Leveraging the breadth of Gartner’s resources, Consulting is growing rapidly, with unlimited potential to continue expanding our client base.
What we do:
Technology Strategy Consulting. We help the C-suite make the right decisions based on how technology can transform their businesses. In today’s world, a consulting firm that is “born digital”, (with the ability to directly leverage the full power of Gartner’s research and insights) has relevance to the most important strategic decisions any business will make.
We deliver value to clients in areas such as IT Strategy Consulting, Benchmarking, Analytics and Optimization. Typically, this helps Gartner’s clients to execute on their strategic priorities, across all sectors, including:
- Digital Acceleration and Transformation
- Enterprise Enablement
- Big Data and Analytics
- Applications Rationalization
- Cloud Strategy
- Sourcing and Ecosystem Optimization
- Contract and Cost Optimization
- Security and Risk Management
What you’ll do
Our Senior Consultants are part of a high-level project delivery team. You will be part of a team that executes Infrastructure Platforms & Operations projects while advising clients on how technology enables a wide range of business outcomes.
What you’ll need
- An excellent understanding in the Infrastructure Platforms & Operations domain:
- Cloud & Data Center
- Infrastructure Technology & Networks
- IT Services & Operations
- Modernizing the I&O function
- Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery
- Manage complex IT infrastructure projects i.e.data center transformation, network and cloud strategy, system and network implementation
- Practical knowledge on DevOps tool chain implementation
- Participate as a member of Gartner teams in the creation of high-quality diagnostics and actionable strategic results;
- Develop and maintain client relationships
- Excellent communication, presentation and facilitation skills
- Relevant University Master’s degree (e.g. MBA, technology, science)
- Fluent in Dutch/French and English
Who you are:
- Comfortable taking direction and building trust-based, value-added relationships with team members and senior executives
- Coachable and embracing of best practices and feedback as a means of continuous improvement
- A consistently high achiever marked by perseverance, humility and a positive outlook in the face of challenges
Gartner is the world’s leading research and advisory company, offering information, advice and tools for business leaders. We provide objective and invaluable insights to our C-level executive clients, where we guide them to achieve the mission-critical priorities of their organization. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and now employ over 17,000 associates globally and support 12,000 clients in more than 100 countries.
Our Awards And Accolades
- FortuneWorld’s Most Admired Companies 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 & 2020
- ForbesAmerica’s Best Employers 2018, 2019; Best Management Consulting Firms 2017, 2018, 2019
- Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality IndexBest Places to Work for LBGTQ Equality 2018, 2019 & 202
If interested, please apply at Senior Consultant, IT Strategy Consulting, Infrastructure Platforms & Operations (indeed.com)