Job Summary/ResponsibilitiesYou will be the creator of world class content!You will be responsible for developing an engaged community by producing powerful content for digital initiatives such as webinars, virtual events and newsletters as well as the event main conferences.Tell the story of tech and humanity at LEAP:LEAP will distinctly focus on exploring the role of technology in tackling intricate societal challenges, showcasing how communities can leverage and harness advanced technologies to, overcome healthcare ailments, reinvigorate working practice and the job landscape, transform education for improved excellence, enhance accessibility and create overall ecosystem equality.
- You will create content for our stages that cover tech related topics such as: AI, cyber, Digital transformation, smart cities, health tech, biotech and more!
- You will think big ” imagine world leaders, superstars and prime ministers, no goal is too ambitious
- You will become the main contact for speaking enquiries from all around the world and you will build your own black book of big names
- You will secure huge names to speak on controversial topics that haven’t been addressed before
- You will aim to go viral with every topic you cover, looking to make global headlines
Qualities needed for the roleWho you are:
- You are excited about bringing some of the biggest names in tech to Saudi and creating world class content through our digital channels
- You love working in a team that is passionate, enthusiastic and driven
- You are a team player and you will look to help other members of the team where possible
- You have a passion for journalism, media and research, and you are willing to learn and develop in these areas
- You will be excited at the thought of discovering never heard before stories
- You are enthusiastic, driven and always striving to deliver to the highest possible standard
- Technology is changing the way that we live; you care about this and you want to learn
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and you love being part of a happy, motivated and enthusiastic team
- You have impeccable copy writing skills and love a challenge
Qualities needed for culture fitThe technology portfolio is a brand-new team! We are ambitious, motivated and forward thinking. We work collaboratively as a team to achieve great things.If you are the type of person who likes work in a fast-paced environment where there is opportunity to grow and you can have a laugh along the way, then this would be a great opportunity for you.Skills required
- You will contribute with new ideas and topics for the conferences, features, webinars and content lead projects
- You will be able to conduct interviews and write superb copy for different platforms such as the agendas, website and social media if needed
- You will work closely with marketing team to ensure that they accurately represent your speakers
- You will be innovative in your ideas and think outside the box
- You will create the most thought-provoking agendas to a world class standard
- Online content skills, including SEO and familiarity with web content management systems (WordPress), SEO principles, and digital analytics software would be a plus
- You will do extensive research across multiple platforms to ensure all our information and content is up to date.
- Monitor and manage the conference budgets
- Experience in conference production is preferred, but we offer intensive training and coaching for outstanding candidates who wish to move into this career
- Computer literate and proficient in the use of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Commercial awareness
- Research based role
- Copywriting/marketing skills
- Brand and market awareness
We know that sometimes the ‘perfect candidate’ doesn’t exist, and that people can be put off applying for a job if they don’t fit all the requirements. If you’re excited about working for us and have most of the skills or experience we’re looking for, please go ahead and apply. You could be just what we need! We believe strongly in the value of diversity and creating supportive, inclusive environments where our colleagues can succeed. As such, Informa is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, ancestry, national origin, religion, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), age, marital status, citizenship, or other protected characteristics under federal, state or local law.
Interested in this opportunity? Apply at Senior Conference Producer – Digital and Live Events (indeed.com)