• Minimum of 3 years Consulting experience.
• Commitment to teamwork, processes, and planning in order to ensure the success of the project and client objectives.
• The ability to communicate with other team members, project management and clients.
• Technical writing background.
• Working knowledge of agile processes including user stories, backlog management, agile estimation, and general Scrum practices.
• Translate User Experience documentation and designs into development stories.
• Participate in interview and requirements gathering sessions to identify more stories.
• Translate market opportunities to product requirements (user stories).
• Write product documentation.
• Strong writing skills and knowledge of product, gained through initial business analysis.
• Ability to impact operations and effect change without being confrontational.
• Extremely SELF organized with strong time-management skills.
• Proactive attitude – taking control and making things happen
• Being comfortable interacting with other people, especially when you have to influence them or negotiate with them.
• Being able to to facilitate large group discussions among a large group of stakeholders, but also facilitation of discussions and relationships within the development team.
• Willingness to grow and learn continuously, being comfortable to do often changes and to move from project team to project team, line of business to line of business, or industry to industry; and moving into a new project ability for learning new processes, people and intricacies.
The position requires BA experience in Payments domain, team work, collaboration with client’s POs and key technical persons for requirements analysis and refinement, and overall alignment towards the common goal to release frequently new features to production.
• Act as a liaison between the client’s business organization and software delivery teams.
• Analyze current client business processes and suggest improvements for efficiency and effectiveness of business operations related to enterprise software systems.
• Participate in the design and recommendation of new business systems.
• Develop detailed software requirements for software delivery teams using a variety of tools such as agile user stories, RUP use cases, etc.
• Communicate closely with software delivery teams and QA teams to clarify requirements and quickly follow-up on questions and concerns regarding requirements.
Please apply here or send you resume at email@example.com