We have an exciting opportunity for an Automated QA Engineer to join our fast paced and dynamic team within the London Stock Exchange Group Technology Hub in Bucharest.
Being part of a leading UK investment and financial services company, you will be responsible for the quality assurance of the software delivery lifecycle for regulatory, post trade, reconciliation and data solutions and the underlying UnaVista Development Platform.
Strong technical and data analysis experience, particularly a very good working knowledge of SQL, is a core prerequisite of the role. Due to the nature of the UnaVista Platform and Solutions, technical knowledge and experience will expedite your acclimatisation to this position.
As an Automated QA Engineer, you will work closely with the Platform and Solutions development teams and will be responsible for:
- Automating test cases for MiFIR and SFTR solutions and integrating them in Jenkins;
- Investigating failures in automation and performing test updates or logging bugs, as appropriate;
- QA testing the UnaVista Platform as per the defined requirements.
To be successful in this role, we would like you to have proven experience or knowledge of the following technologies and tools:
- Strong experience in developing automated tests in Java;
- Understanding of test automation scripts in Java and Selenium;
- Good understanding of the development lifecycle and QA testing workflow;
- Good English language skills;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
We are looking for intellectually curious people, interested in the bigger picture of how the technology industry is evolving, ready to ask difficult questions and deal with complicated scenarios. If you are a forward thinker and problem solver, this is the place to be as we will be supporting you to fast forward your career.
We maximise each employee’s potential through personal development through a wide range of learning tools both formal and informal. We believe in remunerating our people with competitive salaries and a range of attractive benefits such as:
- Pillar 3 Supplemental Pension
- 25 days’ holiday a year
- Private medical insurance
- Group life insurance policy
- Meal vouchers
- Share Purchase Plan
- Volunteering Days.
If interested, please apply at Senior Automated QA Engineer [hipo.ro]