Line of Service Tax
Industry/Sector Not Applicable
Specialism General Tax Consulting
Management Level Senior Associate
Job Description & Summary A career within Tax Technology services, will provide you with the opportunity to work directly with senior Information Technology professionals within PwC, as well as with our clients, in order to provide specialised assistance to troubleshoot and resolve issues surrounding the technical application aspects of our tax technology solutions.
Our team is responsible for acting as the direct liaison with information technology professionals at PwC and our clients by providing specialised assistance to troubleshoot and resolve issues with our tax technology solutions. You’ll focus on utilising proprietary web applications and managing technology support.
- System Support Engineer is responsible for system support, problem escalation and resolution for applications. The position is also accountable for system testing and documentation
- Provide technical support and on-going services to end users via ServiceNow.
- Acts as a liaison between the users and the business and development teams
- Participate in requirements analysis and review sessions
- Coordinate with cross functional teams for issues not resolved at L2 level
- Participation in daily scrum meetings and weekly global cross-meetings
- Creates and maintains up-to-date documentation (ServiceNow solutions, FAQs, Release Notes, User Guide published in Google site/Shared drive)
- Execute system testing and assist with deployment activities
- Opportunity to work on the design and development of no-code applications (training will be provided)
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Associate, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal strengths and address development areas.
- Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities, coaching them to deliver results.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and the ability to bring order to unstructured problems.
- Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from current industry or sector trends.
- Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance.
- Know how and when to use tools available for a given situation and can explain the reasons for this choice.
- Seek and embrace opportunities which give exposure to different situations, environments and perspectives.
- Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing and connecting with others.
- Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality relationships.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field
- 1 to 4 years related work experience
- Knowledge of ITIL standard methodologies (ITIL foundation certification would be an advantage)
- Familiarity with Azure DevOps
- Familiarity with ServiceNow platform
- Good analytical skills, ability to multitask and prioritize
- Ability to work independently on individual assignments and collectively with a team on larger projects
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good spoken and written English
- Availability to work extended hours when needed
Additional application instructions
Please attach following documents along with your CV when you submit an online application:
- Certificates and transcripts, from SPM (or equivalent) onwards
- A copy of your NRIC or passport
- Recent passport size photo
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)Degrees/Field of Study required: Bachelor DegreeDegrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)English, Malay
Travel Requirements Up to 20%
Interested in this opportunity? Apply at Senior Associate – System Support Engineer (indeed.com)