Senior Android Engineer
Visma E-conomic has openings for experienced Android engineers who will join our dedicated Mobile team, building and maintaining customer facing features on a daily basis using Kotlin.
Mobile is core to our product strategy. We have big ambitions and a lot of product opportunities where mobile features make sense.
Is this you?
- You have experience in building well architected, robust and scalable apps
- You have a strong understanding of Android SDK , platform and material design guidelines.
- You enjoy writing clean, elegant, well commented and reusable android code in a 100% Kotlin codebase.
- You have a good understanding of RxKotlin, memory management, dependency injection and testing frameworks.
- You have a strong understanding of design patterns and frameworks such as MVVM, MVP and VIPER
- You have experience integrating with web services and APIs ideally REST based.
- You strongly believe in automation pipelines and test coverage and your care about knowledge sharing
- You have a good understanding of security principles and secure coding.
Technologies used inside the Mobile team:
- Kotlin, Swift and objective-c.
- Sonarcloud for continuously measuring code quality.
Technologies used in Visma E-conomic:
- C# , MS SQL
- REST through .NET Web API
- React 16+, ES6+, Typescript, Prettier, Webpack, Rollup and more
- Variety of microservices written in , Golang , C# and server side swift
- We use AWS, Azure and Google Cloud Platform where we deploy hundreds of VM, several Kubernetes clusters and consume dozens of managed cloud services.
- Kubernetes and Docker on our platform, and Teamcity, Appveyor and Travis for CI/CD
In addition to working alongside talented people, we also offer a wide range of benefits that you can take advantage of.
- Annual Mobile Conference – our Mobile developers gather each year, in a different country, to teach and learn;
- In-house Hackathons – travel from Mobile team to Mobile team to see who has the best ideas. Let’s find the best ideas and implement something new!
- Self improvement Day – we love to see our team in it’s best shape. That is why we offer you one day, at the end of each sprint, to study and become better.
We also offer you:
- Great career opportunities in a growing organization;
- An openness for input and ideas on how to move the products and the organization forward
- A flexible and vibrant work environment;
- Attractive salary and benefits package (13th salary, medical insurance, pension PIII, meal tickets, sport plan);
- Company holiday apartments in Spain and France;
- And, of course, lots of coffee and cake.
You made it till here! Below you have some details about the Team and Visma. Know us and you will want to join us. 🙂
About the Team
Visma E-conomic resides in central Copenhagen and is part of Visma, the largest SaaS company in Europe. You will get to work in an independent company with a really awesome vibe. We build and design a cloud-based accounting product that helps more thanhappy companies run their businesses on a regular basis. We are 240 employees from +25 nationalities and a floor full of awesome developers from different cultures.
The development department consists of 70+ people, including Product Owners, Test Automation Engineers and UX designers, working with technologies like C#, , React, MS-SQL, Swift, Kotlin, Kubernetes and Docker.
We serve more than 50 million server requests a day, push to production multiple times daily, love to talk about (and write) code, believe strongly in automation, and are driven by a desire to measure and monitor in order to constantly improve our product.
Visma delivers software that simplifies and digitises core business processes in the private and public sector. With presence across the entire Nordic region along with Benelux, Central and Eastern Europe, we are one of Europe’s leading software companies.
With overemployees, more thancustomers and net revenue of € 1 526 million in, Visma is one of Europe’s leading software companies.
Get the latest financial information presented in our quarterly and annual reports and browse our archive dating back to 1997 here.
If interested, please apply at Senior Android Engineer [bestjobs.eu]