Global cybersecurity leader, enables our customers and partners to outpace and outmaneuver adversaries with more precision, so they can rapidly adapt and respond to market forces to meet their business needs. With a unique combination of cloud-native, SaaS security platform and intelligence-driven security solutions, informed by 20+ years of threat intelligence and research, no other security platform is grounded and informed with this much real-world experience. www.secureworks.com
We enjoy competitive compensation and benefits packages, and reward and recognize our employees for exceptional results. A constant focus on continued learning and growth keeps our team members engaged and excited about “what’s next.” We offer flexible work options when available, and emphasize the importance of work-life balance. We know that when our people are rewarded, recognized, and rejuvenated, we win as a team.
Security Systems Senior Manager responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Manage a team of developers in charge with building internal automations and apps for strategic Secureworks services.
- Guide team development efforts towards successful project delivery. Provide technical leadership to teammates through coaching and mentorship. Maintain high standards of software quality within the team by establishing good practices and habits.
- Lead numerous cross-functional project teams simultaneously.
- Resolve issues, dependencies and conflicts. Make certain that all team members are involved and engaged.
- Work to ensure projects are successfully implemented by taking into the consideration a complex customized environment, constant resources constraints, accelerated timelines, and/or reprioritization of projects.
- Excel in an environment of high uncertainty and constant change, where standard project management practices and process are equal in importance to fostering successful communication, collaboration and understanding among project stakeholders.
- Ensure creation and presentation to Company or regular reports and metrics reflecting service delivery of Provider and showing adherence to SLAs.
- Drive planning and tracking of tasks, schedules, resources and dependencies.
- 6+ years’ experience in managing large teams.
- Actively involved in performance management, mentoring and coaching.
- Background focused on service delivery with a proven track record of working with multicultural teams.
- Operational knowledge and experience in running multifunctional and remote teams.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills along with strong technical skills (IT systems).
- Strong skills in negotiating timelines and project requirements and building consensus.
- Experience managing software development teams with Python (Django, Celeri), JavaScipt, MariaDB / MySQL, RabbitMQ, Git, Docker technologies and CI/CD, ETL, Agile methodologies .
- Proactive and objective when dealing with complex issues within the teams.
- Exposure to basic financial management aspects, such as cost control or budgets.
- Strong analytical skills in evaluating applicable requirements and responding with quality technical specifications and solutions.
- Understanding of information security and its relationship with the business.
- Experience interacting with senior level management in a large organization.
Here are more reasons to join our team!
- Development programs and cybersecurity training/ certifications – because we grow together.
- Internal Career Progression Plan for top performers – we encourage you to follow internal opportunities.
- Regular workshops – we are the largest community of cybersecurity experts and we enjoy sharing our best practices during our Communities of Practice and to our trainees.
- Work from home policy – your time matters.
- Medical and Dental subscription – flexible package and you can include your family members.
- Life Insurance.
- Annual Performance Bonus.
- Meal tickets.
- Computer Hardware
- Computer Software
- Information Technology & Services
- Information Technology