Cegeka is a leading European IT solutions provider. The company specializes in multi-cloud services, cloud orchestration, managed services and optimization of applications, infrastructure and business processes and takes care of the development and integration of applications, eco-systems and platforms.
We are setting up a new digital platform within the aviation sector. Do you want to be part of this new project as Security Engineer?
What will you do?
- The Security Engineer will perform installations and configuration of
- secret & certificate management tools
- (hashicorp vault, pki) vulnerability scanning tools in a openshift/kubernetes environment
- Azure network & security (express route, vnet, network security groups, application security groups)
- The security engineer will also assist in the scripting and automation of these installations and configuration
Who are we looking for?
- Teamwork in an open and dynamic atmosphere with room for ideas and initiatives.
- Thorough understanding of Secret Management Tools (Hashicorp Vault, Azure keyvault, Kubernetes secrets).
- Solid experience in certificate management and Vulnerability scanning tools in devops chain
- Knowledge in the following fields is a plus:
– Azure Security
– RedHat Linux
– Scripting (Terraform, ansible, …)
– Network security (firewalls, proxy, web application firewalls)
- Bringing along experience within a platform centric environment would be a big plus.
- We love entrepreneurial spirits and encourage people around us to be proactive and make the best decisions not only for business, but for their own personal development.
- You have a ‘can do’ mentality and are a real team player.
Why grow with Cegeka?
- You will work in a very interesting industry, namely the aviation sector.
- Intensive teamwork in an open and dynamic atmosphere where fresh new ideas and initiatives can be started.
- Tailor-made guidance, where you indicate where your interests lie and we look together how we can help you develop further.
- Knowledge sharing is central. We offer many initiatives for this: innovation centers, reading groups, knowledge sharing meetings, hackathons, participation in conferences and external training.
- Depending on your own interests and initiatives, Cegeka offers various horizontal and vertical career paths.
- In addition to the gross salary, a premium company car with fuel card, luncheon vouchers, interesting group and hospitalization insurance, mobile phone subscription, flat-rate expenses allowance and a powerful laptop, we offer flexible working hours and a nice work / life balance.
- Create your own compensation package thanks to our Flex Reward Plan.
If interested, please apply at Security Engineer – Aviation (cegeka.com)