Unifiedpost Group it’s a Belgium based company, whose mission is to help customers simplify their business processes like invoicing, payments, financing, identity, through smart, secure, and cloud-based digital platforms. With a Romanian office opened in Timișoara in 2009 and a team of over 150 software developers, business analysts, QA and support engineers, we are now starting to build the Cluj team. Meet us!
As a Ruby Software Developer, you will be responsible for:
- Analyzing and estimating the stories for our products and projects;
- Bringing suggestions of technical solutions and supporting them with arguments;
- Creating and delivering qualitative applications based on user stories;
- Preparing demo sessions for the stakeholders;
- Helping in preparing technical documentation on the software that was developed.
You will need to:
- Be proactive, take ownership, focus on finding solutions for problems rather than finding problems, and think about continuous improvement – always improve your tools and methods for yourself and your colleagues;
- Be an excellent communicator – English is our group’s common language, so excellent spoken and written English is a must;
- Value team effort, be a team player and deliver autonomously with little supervision;
- Always be curious about new technologies and development methods.
What you bring:
- A higher education in Computer Science or comparable knowledge through professional experience;
- Relevant work experience in software development with an emphasis on browser-based user interfaces;
- Experience with: Ruby, NodeJs, Python or PHP;
- Experience with frameworks like: Ruby on Rails, Angular or React;
- Web API knowledge : REST, GraphQL;
- Unit testing knowledge;
- Version Control: Git;
- Have worked before with: XML, JSON, YAML;
- Knowledge of any of the following is an asset:
- Typescript or ES6;
- SASS or SCSS experience;
- Mobile, Responsive Design or UX experience;
- Familiarity with tools like Jenkins, Vagrant;
- Familiarity with AWS, Jira, Agile, Concept of Business Process Workflow;
- Database knowledge: SQL, NoSQL flavors;
- Test driven design, automated testing and continuous integration.
Everyone pays well in IT, so of course you get an excellent salary, benefits, including working from home. But we’re about more than that:
- Challenges: we’re transforming the world of business communications and transactions;
- Responsibility and autonomy: making a difference in decision-making means you take on responsibility, not just tasks;
- Common purpose: you grow by learning new skills and we benefit from your knowledge. We all work together towards one goal;
- Active involvement in a variety of IT & Agile communities, as well as national or international events;
- Active organizers of learning, social and fun events.
If interested, please apply at Ruby Developer (Senior / Experienced – Cluj) [bestjobs.eu]