We are all about supercharging tech-based businesses. But make no mistake – software development is just a part of what we do at Startup House. Our mission is to deliver all-around support for startups at all stages of development.
Our Quality Assurance Team is expanding and looking for fresh blood – we’re currently looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer who will help us deliver best quality code and build amazing products.
How can you grow with us?
- We build MVPs for startups, so you will be a part of the team able to deliver a few projects (software products created from scratch) within a year!
- We’re probably one of the only companies where you can work on IoT mobile app for kids in Norway, an innovative LegalTech solution or a HealthTech platform that helps fight the pandemic in Nigeria… or something just as exciting!
- You’ll gain wide experience in a multitude of industries and in various methods of work, both for exciting startups and established enterprises like Siemens or Toyota,
- Our fast-paced work environment guarantees rapid development of your skills,
- You’ll be part of one of the best Development teams
- You will own your work and decide on the project’s direction.
- Making sure that our products reach the highest of their quality both on technical and business aspects;
- Designing test plans, scenarios, scripts, or procedures to find as many bugs as possible;
- Documenting software defects, using a bug tracking system, and reporting defects to software developers;
- Executing manual tests, reporting defects and advocating product quality;
- Participating in product design reviews to provide input on functional requirements, product designs, schedules, or potential problems;
- Sharing ideas on how to improve the app and the testing process.
Please apply here or send you resume at firstname.lastname@example.org