Our Platform Services team is looking for a QA Engineer to work on improving test automation and coverage for our software as a service platform. In this role you’ll be responsible for test automation and framework development for our Platform Services teams. The ideal candidate will have a strong automation testing background in addition to experience in feature development.
Our stack includes: Python, Flask, PyTest, ES6, Vue.js, Sass, Webpack, Redis, Docker, GCP, Cloud Functions, Terraform, Ansible, Nginx, Snowflake, Looker, Matillion
What You’ll Do
- Live by and champion our values: #day-one, #ownership, #empathy, #humility.
- Be part of a team working closely with other engineers and product managers in rolling out enhancements and new features across ReCharge.
- Build out automation frameworks and observability features to help integrate automated tests seamlessly into current development processes.
- Measure and enhance reliability, availability, and throughput of core platform services serving millions of customers.
- Drive quality across the team by constantly building easy-to-use test frameworks and empowering developers to move towards test driven development (TDD).
- Work with real world problems faced in scaling the business, suggest innovations, enhancements and work with the team in implementing and rolling them out.
- Collaborate with product and engineering teams across the company to build new features or update existing ones at scale.
- Champion good habits (development techniques, security, tech debt balance, TDD, and agile habits) within your team; improve testing standards, tooling, and processes.
- Debug production and test environment issues across multiple levels of the stack.
What You’ll Bring
- Typically, 4-6 years of relevant systems testing and feature development experience in fast paced environments
- Knowledge of one or more languages like: Python, Ruby, Go, Nodejs
- Ideally proficient with Python, Flask and collaborative tools like Git
- Some experience with automation frameworks
- Experience with build tools like: Jenkins, CircleCI, or GitLab
- Experience with messaging systems like: RabbitMQ or Kafka
- Self driven; a passion for taking ownership of your work and delivering outcomes
- Ability to work remotely and desire to make an impact at a start-up
- Excellent communication skills, a team player with a ‘winning as a team’ attitude
- Strong computer science fundamentals – data structures and algorithms
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience desired
Who We Are
Since 2014, ReCharge has helped over 15,000 merchants launch and scale their subscription business. Be it a curated monthly box, recurring necessities or access to exclusive perks, ReCharge powers billions of dollars in annual processing for nearly 30 million consumers. Our remote-first team of 250+ is building the future of subscription commerce. Come join us on our mission to connect and empower the world through payments.
Interested in this opportunity? Apply at QA Engineer, Platform Services [glassdoor.com]