We are looking for a talented QA Engineer to join our team in Bucharest or to work Remotely from all over the country.
As a QA Engineer, you will create and configure test environments, develop test plans, perform application, regression, performance and acceptance tests.
What you will have to do:
– Create and configure test environments.
– Develop test plans.
– Perform application, regression, performance and acceptance tests.- Report defects and follow-up their life cycle.
You meet most (if not all) of the following requirements:
– Approach complex problem-solving and troubleshooting tasks with creativity.
– Basic skills in OOP coding (ex. Java).
– Nice to have experience with open source tools such as Selenium, Jenkins or Maven.
– Basic experience with build infrastructure, continuous integration and agile development.
– Fluency in English.
– Good communication abilities.
Some business facts about Tremend:
– 14+ years of software development
– 700+ high complexity projects
– 60+ million people using our solutions
– Clients in 19 countries on 4 continents (North America, Europe, Asia, Australia)
– 20 internationally awarded projects
– Top EU telecom clients
Some cool facts about Tremend:
– 5 top global car manufacturers use our software
– One of the startups we worked for was acquired by Google®
– One of the founders climbed Mont Blanc (the other one does triathlons)
If interested, please apply at QA Engineer [tremend.com]