This job might be for you if:
- You’re looking for growth potential within an organization
- You enjoy working with a team and experiencing a “family like” culture.
- You are looking for an organization that offers thorough training on recruiting
- You want to work in a company with dynamic and diverse cultures, team-oriented environments, and learn how to work within team strategies and objectives.
The role will emphasize on establishing a new automation platform over the lifecycle from product spec to design, development, testing and deployment following the Agile methodology with TDD and BDD implementation to allow continuous deployment based on Java/ coding on micro services environment with BigData implementation
Joining a new development team focused on automation platform solution from scratch
- Java experience of at least 3 years with automation tools from UI to DB
- Ability to write high-performance, maintainable, reusable code
- Proficient in a Unix/Linux environment
- Working knowledge of cyber processes, agile development, system operations.
- Knowledge and experience of more than 2 years with: BigData, Spark or other
- Knowledge and experience of more than 2 years with no-SQL DB like Elastichsearch, Mongo
- Knowledge and experience of more than 1 year with: Docker, Kubernetes
- Knowledge and understanding of End-2-End systems including, Git, Jenkins, DevOps
- Knowledge and understanding of Cloud systems like AWS
- Advantage – Background in Machine Learning, NLP or related field
- Advantage – Deep understanding of Cyber Security domain
Private Medical Insurance
Gifts on holidays and Birthdays
Unlimited trainings – Udemy
Office Snacks & Drinks – Unlimited access at the office
Company Events (out of office location)
If interested, please apply at 6818- QA Automation Engineer (workable.com)