At Ubisoft, we are writing the future of entertainment. As a major player in video games in the world, we are also investing in new areas and new territories to stay ahead of the game and reach out to increasingly numerous and varied audiences.
Our IT teams are central to these developments. Whether for our players or for our employees, they guarantee services and infrastructures up to the greatest technological challenges.
To meet them, we are looking for engineers who want to move the lines. Your ideas, your knowledge, your interactions… will have an impact on the work or play experience of thousands of people around the world. On a daily basis, we will trust you and give you the means and flexibility to carry out your projects, from A to Z, with a concern for quality and service that meets our ambitions.
The position is to be filled in the IT department of Ubisoft’s International Headquarters in Paris, and more particularly within the “Enterprise Business Solutions” team whose role is to create the best tools for all the businesses at Ubisoft.
Among these professions, Data Science is experiencing strong growth and is in great need of support from our team. As such, we are looking for a Lead Developer to ensure the construction and integration of Machine Learning systems created by the Data Science team, using the appropriate technologies and scalable tools for the management of data workflows.
The objective of this team is therefore to create the most effective tools possible to allow data specialists to carry out in-depth analyzes and predictive recommendations.
As such, your missions will be as follows:
- Discuss with our Data & Machine Learning specialists to understand their needs and propose technical solutions in line with these needs;
- Manage a team of 2 developers and be the technical leader of the team by bringing your expertise within various Agile teams involved in these projects.
- Develop “scalable” tools and services capable of “managing” machine learning wokflows.
- Identify and evaluate new technologies suitable for improving our performance and the reliability of our systems.
- Participate in all tasks to improve data pipelines, scalability and automation of our algorithms in production;
- Design the software architecture and data flows and to ensure a scalable development environment.
Required Skills :
- Python expert;
- Ability to develop a Data-oriented backend infrastructure (APIs, microservices, data processing pipelines, etc.);
- Ability to hold a technical lead position, translating business requests into technical prerequisites, developing and implementing solutions in communication with the rest of Ubisoft’s IT teams;
- Development experience with containers and Kubernetes in Cloud Computing environments (AWS, GCloud, Azure, etc.);
- Fluent English compulsory (some of the teams do not speak French).
- Experience in team management;
- Knowledge or experience with data science algorithms;
- Past experience with “Big-Data” technologies.
If interested, please apply at Python Lead Developer – Machine Learning Tools (ubisoft.com)