- Development of the OneUAM – Access Management repository using Python & Django Framework;
- Working on new features for the Access Management repository, including re-working existing features according to department needs;
- User interface development using HTML and angularJS;
- Creating, based on customer request, detailed specifications and writing the program codes;
- Creating software solutions for connecting to new data sources;
- General clean-up of the code, bug fixes, error troubleshooting;
- Automation of manual activities via scripts development for optimization and continuous improvement of the UAM processe;
- Data import into OneUAM solution from adjacent tools (ARC, DataWarehouse)
- Access Management of the OneUAM repository;
- Building reports & running queries for data extraction to be used in the periodic review.
- Business awareness and understanding of business requirements of IT;
- Solid experience in Python/Django software development;
- Good knowledge of structured query language (SQL) and Relational data model;
- Minimum 3-5 years work experience, mainly in IT area;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Team worker;
- Fluent in English.
Good to have:
- Background knowledge on access management of some the following: Linux, Windows, Oracle, MSSQL, Teradata is considered a plus;
- Know-how on Active Directory basics;
- Basic Linux OS knowledge;
- Exposure to BMC Bladelogic;
- Good understanding of UAM processes, GDPR & SOX, ITIL.