We are looking for a Project Manager to join our Production teams.
- Deliver the project scope within budget and time;
- Manage multiple sub teams, working with content/art, tech, and design;
- Share the vision of the project and engage team members;
- Own the schedules and tracking, production pipelines and content delivery, iterating on process as needed to find the most effective methods;
- Develop resource plans and anticipate needs;
- Ensure milestones are released on schedule;
- Organize and optimize the team workflow to ensure a simpler and clearer coordination;
- Carry out the follow ups with the team.
What you bring as experience:
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a management position;
- Strong Project Management Skills, with experience in Agile Methodologies;
- Project Management & tracking tools knowledge and work experience;
- Capacity to analyze risk and create contingency plans;
- Understanding of game development processes – production, design, code, art – is a plus.
What You’ll Bring As a Colleague:
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Ability to work in a constantly evolving environment;
- Autonomous and proactive attitude;
Benefits that you can enjoy:
- We want you to expand your knowledge, so we have a variety of trainings you can attend;
- We have a library at your disposal, where you can find specialized books on various skills, such as Programming, Level Design or Management;
- If you want to relax after work, you have video games and consoles which can be borrowed at any time;
- You can also borrow a Ubi bike during lunch time or in the weekends;
- If you’re into sports we’ve got a great gym right into our studio;
- Since we value health you’ll have access to private medical system after the first 3 months.
Why choose Ubisoft Romania?
Through its business units, Ubisoft is committed to enriching people’s lives with original and memorable experiences and it’s defined by three main pillars:
- Production: creates amazing games that have a strong impact on tens of millions of players around the world;
- IT: delivers reliable services and engineers products for Ubisoft’s community of players, game development teams and employees;
- Quality Control: guarantees a smooth and non-interrupted experience by maximizing the quality of the games;
You will have the chance to work with the latest technologies and collaborate with our talented teams from around the world.
We aspire to offer our employees an environment and culture where everyone can thrive. We offer a variety of perks that support physical, emotional and intellectual well-being such as health and benefit packages, opportunities for career development and learning, gym, free access to bikes and a library at your disposal.
If interested, please apply at Project Manager (Project Management) [ubisoft.com]