We are looking for an exceptional Project Manager to work with our cross-functional team, and join our world-class community of talented experts.
For this position you should be able to check the following:
- 3+ years software development project management experience
- Bachelor Degree in relevant area
- Engineering background
- Experience managing engineering delivery projects
- Agile / Scrum expertise
- Experience / success working with cross-located teams
- Jira expertise
- Requirements gathering and development
- Very strong on communication skills
- Strong past success working with internal stakeholders and executives
- Strong Documenting / developing KPI’s, MVP, Metrics, and User Testing fundamentals
- Ability to present project milestones, updates and roadmaps to stakeholders
- Develop statements of work (SOWs) for new projects
- A spirit of collaboration and transparent communication.
- Very Good English communication skills (both verbal and written)
A day in the life of a Project Manager:
- Manage projects of various sizes and degrees of complexity in an Agile setup.
- Manage multiple aspects of assigned projects on a daily basis including scope, requirements, schedule, testing, change management, stakeholder management, communication, risk management and risk mitigation to ensure achievement of project and business objectives.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion to ensure on time delivery of tasks and sub-tasks.
- Set and manage project expectations with team members and other stakeholders.
- Escalate issues that cannot be resolved at the working levels to the appropriate level of management for resolution.
- Conduct daily stand-ups and retrospectives at the end of each sprint and ensure that the team is continuously learning from previous experience.
- Make recommendations for project improvements and identify additional best practice methodologies.
- Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise project team members and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work.
- Great globally diverse culture
- Flexible work-life balance
- Ongoing career development
- Relocation opportunities
- Competitive Salary
Please apply here or send you resume at firstname.lastname@example.org