At Ubisoft, we are writing the future of entertainment. As a major player in video games in the world, we are also investing in new areas and new territories to stay ahead of the game and reach out to increasingly numerous and varied audiences.
Our IT teams are central to these developments. Whether for our players or for our employees, they guarantee services and infrastructures up to the greatest technological challenges.
To meet them, we are looking for engineers who want to move the lines. Your ideas, your knowledge, your interactions… will have an impact on the work or play experience of thousands of people around the world. On a daily basis, we will trust you and give you the means and flexibility to carry out your projects, from A to Z, with a concern for quality and service that meets our ambitions.
The position is to be filled on a permanent basis in the IT department of Ubisoft’s International Headquarters in Paris, and more particularly within the “Enterprise Business Solutions” department, in the “Store Experience” team. The mandate of this team is to create the best customer experience to support the ambitions of the Ubisoft Store, on the web, mobile and in the Uplay launcher.
We are therefore looking for a Product Owner who will be able to propose, prioritize, design and implement the new features of the Ubisoft Store.
You will thus be in direct contact with the business teams in charge of Ubisoft’s E-commerce strategy, at the heart of discussions on the future of E-commerce at Ubisoft and will have to carry out creation or improvement projects. of customer journeys.
As such, your missions will be as follows:
- Collaborate closely with different stakeholders (Business, sales, legal, Tech, …) in order to identify and prioritize needs;
- Participate in design workshops for new platform features;
- Analyze business needs and feed the product backlog with detailed user stories, taking into account business rules as well as technical impacts (performance, IS architecture, etc.);
- Prioritize the backlog according to the expected added value, thanks to the analysis of qualitative and quantitative data (via analytical tools, A / B testing, KPIs monitoring, customer insights, etc.);
- Be a key player in our agile development cycles: Backlog review, Sprint planning, daily, retro, demo;
- Actively participate in the transformation of ways of working; towards a product-oriented organization, and the implementation of Agile practices;
- Communicate frequently with the various stakeholders (progress, results, one pagers, etc.).
- Higher diploma in computer science, business school, engineering or equivalent;
- Minimum of 4 years experience as a Product Owner.
- Excellent ability to translate business needs into IT solutions;
- Past experience on E-commerce projects dealing with Front and Back End issues;
- Mastery of agile methodologies, in particular SCRUM;
- Mastery of the different phases of IT project management: collection of requirements, drafting of specifications, monitoring, testing, continuous improvement…;
- Fluent English imperative: some of the teams do not speak French.
- Knowledge of web technologies: REST API, web services, CMS, SaaS…;
- Knowledge of Salesforce Commerce Cloud;
- Interest in the video game industry.
If interested, please apply at Product Owner E-commerce (ubisoft.com)