At Ubisoft, we are writing the future of entertainment. As a major player in video games in the world, we are also investing in new areas and new territories to stay ahead of the game and reach out to increasingly numerous and varied audiences.
Our IT teams are central to these developments. Whether for our players or for our employees, they guarantee services and infrastructures up to the greatest technological challenges.
To meet them, we are looking for engineers who want to move the lines. Your ideas, your knowledge, your interactions… will have an impact on the work or play experience of thousands of people around the world. On a daily basis, we will trust you and give you the means and flexibility to carry out your projects, from A to Z, with a concern for quality and service that meets our ambitions.
The position is to be filled in Saint-Mandé, in the IT department of Ubisoft, and more particularly within the Hosting team. This team provides IT hosting and connectivity services for all Ubisoft games and services.
This team is made up of project managers, developers and technical architects covering several technological fields (cloud, network, security, storage, virtualization, system).
As Product Manager, your missions will be as follows:
- Define the product vision and provide a detailed roadmap to the team;
- Lead the customer journey strategy: define, map and implement integrated customer journeys to optimize delivered value, satisfaction and retention;
- Engage internal partners to develop ideas, anticipate obstacles and provide solutions to their needs;
- Influence and work in close collaboration with cross-functional teams to move the strategy towards better customer journey practices, be an actor of change;
- Ensure communication and promote achievements within the team, to departmental stakeholders and to management;
- Produce, analyze, refine user stories in order to keep the product backlog up to date
- Communicate regularly on the main results, ideas and recommendations
- In general, stay alert to any improvement or new idea that could help improve the functioning of the team or the product itself.
- Higher diploma in computer science, business school, engineering or equivalent;
- Minimum of 3 years experience around product management issues and preferably with experience in UI / UX design and development (User interface / user experience);
- Experience in a tech context is an asset.
- Excellent listening and analytical skills;
- Experience in project management; organizational capacities;
- In-depth knowledge of agile processes and principles;
- Foster a climate based on trust, feedback and learning;
- Excellent interpersonal skills, communication skills adapting to the target audience;
- Strategic and innovative thinking; business spirit
- Client-centered approach;
- Fluent English essential: part of the team is in Montreal and the other in Shanghai and Singapore.
- Curiosity for emerging IT technologies;
- Interest in video games.
If interested, please apply at Product Manager (ubisoft.com)