We are all about supercharging tech-based businesses. But make no mistake – software development is just a part of what we do at Startup House. Our mission is to deliver all-around support for startups at all stages of development.
Our Project Management Team is expanding and looking for fresh blood – we’re currently searching for a Product Manager who will help us conduct workshops for our new, exciting clients.
How can you grow with us?
- You’ll be working with clients from all around the world and from various backgrounds, both business- and consumer-oriented,
- The next product you’ll help create could be either an ingenious IoT mobile app for kids in Norway, innovative LegalTech solution or a HealthTech platform that helps fight the pandemic in Nigeria… or something just as exciting!
- You will gain wide experience in a multitude of industries, both for exciting startups and established enterprises like Siemens or Toyota.
- Co-creating a vision and product strategy during the client acquisition phase,
- Advising our clients on the best possible product development strategy – defining the MVP and further growth,
- Conducting workshops with clients and prospects to define the direction of further product development and creating the product roadmap,
- Analysing users’ needs and suggestions, collecting feedback and opinions through user interviews,
- Close cooperation with our product teams (Developers, Designers, QAs),
- Project execution (product delivery) within a set scope, schedule and budget,
- Tracking project milestones and deliverables.
Excellent communication skills in Polish and English (C1+) – we work internationally, so that’s a must.Proven track record in managing product development teams,Ability to understand the technical architecture of complex web and mobile applications,Broad knowledge of Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban), the Startup Business Lifecycle and Product Design,Experience in strategy definition, facilitating workshops and conducting user interviews,4+ years of experience as a Product Manager or Digital Consultant in the IT industry,
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science / Business-related courses.PMP, P2M, PMI-ACP, AgilePM or other certificates,Project management tools (preferably Jira),Knowledge of product business model design, planning and verifying product hypotheses, defining product-market fit, planning a go-to-market strategy,Experience in conducting Design Sprint workshops with clients or using the Strategyzer methodology (Business Model Generation, Testing Business Ideas, Value Proposition Design)
Please apply here or send you resume at firstname.lastname@example.org