Anaplan, the Connected Planning pioneer, is changing the way the world’s most respected companies do business. We believe in clear, open communication enabling teams to overcome obstacles and move forward together. We want you to feel that you belong to a team, you matter, and are able to be your authentic self. We all work together to deliver business value with the power of Connected Planning at every level within every organization, and alongside an ever-growing number of users, a rich partner ecosystem, and active community. At Anaplan, our values are key to everything we do. We call it #AnaplanLOVE
At Anaplan these words come to life by making employees feel empowered and inspired.
Building a strong culture around company values is an ongoing journey
that will continue to be the core of our existence.
We want you to think big and act bold through expressing your authentic best self! Anaplan is looking for a tenacious Principal – Business Value Advisor to join our Value Insights Team. The Business Value Advisor will be a core member of the team which is dedicated to providing guidance to the GTM organization and developing Value Selling practices and capabilities within Anaplan. The team focuses on strategic customer engagements, Anaplan’s value selling process, value realization, and helps drive excellence in the customer’s Connected Planning journey.
This role will have the combined responsibilities of:
- “Business value” advisory services aiding our sales teams in consultative engagements with customers.
- Work towards building, improving and sustaining our value based selling processes, assets, tools, methods and enablement.
Come see for yourself what an exciting place to work for looks like.
Insight on your impact
- Provide Support to The GTM Organization
- Conduct and facilitate internal and external research and discovery around customer’s business processes, market/industry/functional trends, and business value analysis.
- Lead value assessment consulting sessions with customers, including discovery and analysis, and craft and deliver executive level presentations to CxOs while working cross functionally across Anaplan with our Sales and Presales teams.
- Build strong relationships with regional sales leaders to be a key driver on strategic account planning processes.
- Develop Value Insight Practice & Capabilities
- Enable our sales teams to facilitate value-focused discovery and deliver high-level business value impact analysis in a consistent and effective approach.
- Key contributor to the creation and management of library assets including value benefit models, presentation templates, case examples and customer success/value realization messaging to help scale the team’s reach across the organization.
Your qualifications, your influence
To be successful in the role, you must possess the following skills
- Confirmed experience in value engineering, value selling, strategic consulting and F500 account sales in cloud application environments. Deep understanding of value selling methodology and processes, business model value chain, and value realization.
- Strong discernment in the business process areas of Planning & Analysis (Financial and Operational).
- Strong acuity in providing valuable insights to internal GTM teams and external customers.
- Ability to drive qualitative and quantitative analysis in support of targeted key opportunities.
- Experience supporting the building and the continuous improvement of a GTM value practice.
- Ability to travel for both customer engagements and internal meetings as necessary (50-75% post WFH environment)
Preferred skills and technical familiarity
Adding additional insight, and a growth demeanor, will elevate your contribution in this role
- Good understanding of the SaaS platform delivery model.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent ability to articulate and present findings.
- Thrives in a diverse team environment willing to push boundaries and share new insights
Our diversity and inclusion commitment
Build your job in a place that thrives on diversity, inclusion and belonging. We believe in maintaining a hiring and working experience in which all people are respected and valued, regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes people unique. We hire you for who you are, and we want you to bring your true self to work every day!
Anaplan is a cloud-native enterprise SaaS company helping global enterprises orchestrate business performance. Our customers come first to create heroes, unlock potential & build trust and confidence. We challenge legacy thinking and software that isn’t flexible for the modern organization. We have architected the only platform that will take the time from planning to decision down to zero.
We’re building a truly unique technology. From our calculation engine and in-memory data store, to apps and predictive analytics; amazing technology is being developed every day.
We’re addressing a $100B/year problem that all global businesses face. Our mission is to break the traditional business planning mold, currently performed through spreadsheets or legacy systems.
Anaplan’s Connected Planning platform is enabling customers to improve decision-making by turning response time into real time, to make better decisions to enhance your business. The platform helps you dynamically orchestrate performance enterprise-wide, and convert constant change to your environment.
See what our global customers and partners have to say about Anaplan’s platform is solving some of the most complex challenges in business. CEOs, analysts, and the press agreeAnaplan is changing the way the world does business. Learn about our history, see our recognitions and achievements, and take a look at what it’s like to work at Anaplan. Get to know more about working at Anaplan by checking out our social channels.
Interested in this opportunity? Apply at Principal – Business Value Advisor [glassdoor.com]