Ubisoft Bucharest has been an important pillar for the local gaming industry since, being the first Ubisoft production studio outside France. It has a strong history of contributing to iconic AAA franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon, Watch Dogs and Just Dance, and has helped develop a total of over 60 games. Today, the studio is the 2 nd largest Ubisoft studio worldwide and continues to tackle the biggest challenges in gaming and technology, contributing to the creation of new and amazing games.
Your main mission
You will work in coordination with all production and services teams, and other security relays to ensure the safety of persons and physical assets. You will provides informational, functional and technical security expertise to ensure and enhance the current physical security posture within Ubisoft.
What you’ll do:
- Coordinate the creation and review of physical policies, standards, processes and guidelines;
- Provide requirements and participate in physical security implementations and perform follow-ups to ensure integrations within the expected criteria;
- Provide expertise during major physical incidents and follow up on physical incidents to ensure proper corrective actions;
- Drive evaluations of requirements to laws and regulations regarding safety and physical security;
- Enforce security best practices and global policies impacting the safety of persons and security of physical assets, works directly with the local management as necessary;
- Participate in user safety awareness activities;
- Coordinate an implement proper corrective actions to be applied following physical security assessments;
- Ensure compliance of day to day physical security operations and participate in implementing and ensuring physical security during internal and external events;
- Keep up to date with latest technologies and regulations pertaining to physical security; analyze and propose changes when required;
- Carry out all other related tasks.
What you’ll bring as experience:
- 2+ years in technical hands-on on at least one of the following topics: Physical access controls, video surveillance, physical intrusion mitigation;
- 2+ years in information security field or relevant experience;
- Hands-on experience in physical security implementations;
- Knowledge in access control and surveillance systems, in IT technologies pertaining to the physical security field and knowledge in fire safety legislations / building code;
- Degree, certification or training in security (ASIS PSP, etc.) is an asset;
What you’ll bring as a colleague:
- Excellent Organization skills;
- Ability to interact with representatives from different backgrounds, to show pedagogy and communicate technical or safety concepts to all types of stakeholders;
- Ability to write clear and concise documentation;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, in Romanian and English;
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills.
If interested, please apply at Physical Security Analyst (ubisoft.com)