- Accurate estimation of technical tasks;
- Actively participate in an Agile development team;
- Contribute to the success of our customer projects;
- Active communicate with the client (in English, through meetings and conference calls);
- Implement different functionalities described in design documents.
- At least 3 years’ experience in PHP programming;
- Solid OOP knowledge;
- Experience and good knowledge of PHP frameworks (Drupal, Symfony, WordPress is an advantage);
- Experience in version control systems (SVN, Git, etc.);
- Availability for business trips.
- Understanding Agile software development methodologies;
- Extra points for strong understanding of one or more JS MVC frameworks. Extra points again for experience with Sass/Less or any other CSS preprocessor.
How to apply: