Do you have a passion for security? Are you passionate about ethical hacking and do you want to develop into an expert in this matter?
Cegeka is a leading IT company that offers qualitative solutions to its customers. We always strive for a tailor-made solution, say the ideal match for the customer to achieve his objectives. We also look for this match when expanding our team. Competences and character are essential to us, in addition to experience and ambitions. Cegeka continuously invests in talent management so that every employee can realize their potential.
What does the job entail?
- As a Penetration Tester, you test the security of all (web) applications and infrastructure within Cegeka, developed for both our customers and Cegeka itself, with a focus on web applications.
- You plan and perform security assessments according to procedures and best practices.
- You contribute every day to the continuous improvement of processes around all your activities, and you also support your colleagues from the Security Operations Center.
- After developing the necessary penetration tests, you will of course also perform them.
- Based on the results you obtain, you advise the relevant services on which concrete actions they should take.
- On the basis of periodic reports you report to the internal or external customer and you explain in detail the identified areas for improvement.
- You will have the opportunity to develop into a Security Expert in an environment where all aspects of Cyber Security are everyone’s passion. In addition to training, you keep your finger on the pulse of the latest developments in cybersecurity and you keep your knowledge up to date, and also share it with your closest colleagues.
- You can also participate in the analysis of security incidents within the team, with a fresh view as a penetration tester.
- Based on your experience and expertise, you also create awareness throughout the organization by, for example, providing internal training courses and you are aware of your exemplary role.
Who are we looking for?
- Your passion is IT and cybersecurity and we also see that in your experience / activities. Ethical hacking is in your blood and you want to develop further in this domain.
- Your master’s or bachelor’s degree in IT or Information Security gives you a broad technical knowledge of system management, networks, application servers, database servers, web servers, …
- You have knowledge of the security standards such as OWASP Top 10 and OSSTMM and know how to convert this into a result-oriented penetration test.
- You have a critical eye and good analytical skills. You are very communicative, both in spoken and written word.
- You think along in function of the (internal) customer and you have strong communication skills in both Dutch and English.
- You feel like a fish in water within the result-oriented, no-nonsense approach of Cegeka.
- You can work independently, you are a flexible and stress-resistant team player.
- Your eagerness to learn and drive help yourself and our organization to grow.
- If you have already obtained one or more security certificates (eg OSCP or GIAC), that is a great asset.
Why grow with Cegeka?
- Very exciting and varied job in a dynamic and growing company.
- Room for personal growth and numerous possibilities.
- A motivating salary package in line with your responsibilities and experience.
- Fringe benefits, such as meal vouchers, hospitalization and group insurance.
- You will have a company car.
If interested, please apply at Penetration Tester at Cegeka [cegeka.com]