At Ubisoft, we are writing the future of entertainment. As a major player in video games in the world, we are also investing in new areas and new territories to stay ahead of the game and reach out to increasingly numerous and varied audiences.
Our IT teams are central to these developments. Whether for our players or for our employees, they guarantee services and infrastructures up to the greatest technological challenges.
To meet them, we are looking for people who want to change the lines. Your ideas, your knowledge, your interactions… will have an impact on the work or play experience of thousands of people around the world. On a daily basis, we will trust you and give you the means and flexibility to carry out your projects, from A to Z, with a concern for quality and service that meets our ambitions.
The position is to be filled in the IT department of Ubisoft’s International Headquarters in Montreuil, within the “Enterprise Business Solutions” department. In this department, you will join the IT teams dedicated to our ‘e-commerce’ activity, and more particularly a team in charge of fraud and payment matters.
The role of our future Payment & Fraud Solution Specialist will be to improve the Ubisoft payment solution, to create effective anti-fraud strategies and to put in place tools to ensure the sustainability and evolution of these strategies.
With a technical varnish, it will be the link between the IT teams and our subsidiaries in charge of the digital distribution of our games.
As such, your main missions will be as follows:
- Ensure active monitoring of new payment and fraud methods on a global scope;
- Set up supervision tools in order to carry out a precise analysis of our customers’ uses and define the rules to be established;
- Study the relevance of implementing new payment methods, and establish a rationale for defining deployment schedules;
- Write functional specifications in collaboration with architects and for developers to integrate new anti-fraud and payment methods;
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a position in which you participated in the strategy of setting up means of payment or anti-fraud tools, in direct contact with the technical IT teams;
- Experience in the ‘e-commerce’ sector.
- Knowledge of the Payment Service Provider (PSP) landscape and several anti-fraud solutions;
- You are used to working in project teams;
- You are autonomous in your missions and force of proposal in the resolution of problems;
- Fluent English imperative.
- Curiosity towards machine learning issues and their application in the field of fraud;
- Knowledge of the video game industry and experience as a player.
If interested, please apply at Payment & Fraud Solution Specialist (ubisoft.com)