Are you a software architect who wants to discover new technology and share his / her full stack knowledge with a team? Are you passionate about social & mobile media and would you like to bet on strong visual apps? Would you like to deliver a project end-to-end ? Then you can make a lot of nice visual apps at Cegeka with the low-code platform OutSystems .
“By 2024, 65% of business applications will be developed using low code platforms”. This is not what we say, but the research and consultancy firm Gartner. Don’t want to miss the low-code train? Then help build our OutSystems competence center and contribute to the distribution of low code on the Belgian market. OutSystems is one of the leading low-code platforms and allows to develop both web and mobile applications quickly and in a visual way.
What does your day look like?
- You direct the architecture, design and development of innovative development projects for customers.
- Hands-on development and coaching of developers, for example via pair programming, are self-evident.
- Communicate with customers and participate in quotations.
- The start-up of innovation centers around the latest trends within your discipline.
- You build applications from the low-code platform OutSystems with a focus on high quality that generate extra business value for our customers. The emphasis is on user experience !
- You are involved in the entire process : from analysis to actual realization.
- You make careful impact analyzes and come up with quality solutions.
- You focus on performance , continuity , security and user-friendliness.
- You are a member of a passionate Agile team : continuous learning & improvement are central here.
- If you want, you can also participate in the development of a guild around low-code OutSystems .
- You work from our office in Haasrode, combined with home working and are willing to occasionally move to your customer to give a demo or workshop.
Who are we looking for?
- You get along in a new story and is working with it on this road .
- You are an experienced architect in either .NET or Java.
- Not only your knowledge is crucial, we find motivation, insight and attitude at least as important .
- You also have experience with analysis, design, implementation and delivery of applications.
- You can design the architecture of complex applications , taking into account all non-functional requirements such as security, performance, scalability and you can also propagate these to the team.
- With your expertise you have a clear view of the (technical) risks in terms of impact and probability and provide strategies to mitigate them.
- You have a broad knowledge of and experience with Web and Database technologies, communication protocols, integration techniques, distributed systems, DevOps, security,….
- OO., Design patterns, domain-driven design, refactoring and unit testing are very familiar concepts to you.
- User Experience is central to you!
- You only see solutions to problems and also work them out end-to-end .
- You are convinced of the benefits of Agile working or you are open to being convinced.
- You have a very good knowledge of English. If you can speak Dutch or French, this is a plus.
Why grow with Cegeka?
- Intensive teamwork in an open and dynamic atmosphere where new fresh ideas and initiatives can be started.
- Tailor-made guidance, where you indicate where your interests lie and where we look together at how we can help you further develop.
- Learning and knowledge sharing are central, so we offer numerous initiatives for this: innovation centers, reading groups, knowledge sharing meetings, hackathons, participation in conferences and external training courses.
- Depending on your own interests and initiatives, Cegeka offers different horizontal and vertical career paths .
- In addition to the gross salary, a premium company car with fuel card or mobility budget, meal vouchers, interesting group and hospitalization insurance, mobile phone subscription, fixed expense allowance and powerful laptop, we offer flexible working hours and a nice work / life balance.
- Compose your own remuneration package thanks to our Flex Reward Plan.
If interested, please apply at OutSystems Architect (cegeka.com)