Cegeka is a leading European IT solutions provider. The company specializes in multi-cloud services, cloud orchestration, managed services and optimization of applications, infrastructure and business processes and takes care of the development and integration of applications, eco-systems and platforms.
We are setting up a new digital platform within the aviation sector. Do you want to be part of this new project as Operations Engineer?
What will you do?
- You will be responsible to design, setup, configure and automate the monitoring and logging infrastructure to give operational insights on the health status of various platform components.
- You will ensure production worthy, high-available, enterprise grade solution to supports the contingency requirements of the platform.
- You will setup and automate logging and monitoring infrastructure.
- You configure dashboards for operational insights.
- You setup, configure and fine-tune alerting mechanisms to get key insights in the health of the system.
- You validate alerting mechanisms by stressing the system in key area’s both manually and automatically.
- You configure solutions to safeguard long-term storage of operational monitoring and logging data by integrating the core monitoring solution with external backup tools.
Who are we looking for?
- You have experience in monitoring and logging tools from both an infrastructure and application level.
- You have experience in monitoring complex production workloads. Tools: Dynatrace, AppDynamics, Elastic stack (ELK, EFK)
- As extra competences you have experience in API design, scripting, automation, Red Hat Linux, scripting (terraform, ansible, …)
- You have a Bachelor or master’s degree in Computer Science/IT or equivalent by experience.
- You speak English fluently and have worked in an English speaking environment before, knowledge of Dutch or French is a plus.
- You are able to communicate well within your team and towards the client if applicable.
Why grow with Cegeka?
- You will work in a very interesting industry, namely the aviation sector.
- Intensive teamwork in an open and dynamic atmosphere where fresh new ideas and initiatives can be started.
- Tailor-made guidance, where you indicate where your interests lie and we look together how we can help you develop further.
- Knowledge sharing is central. We offer many initiatives for this: innovation centers, reading groups, knowledge sharing meetings, hackathons, participation in conferences and external training.
- Depending on your own interests and initiatives, Cegeka offers various horizontal and vertical career paths.
- In addition to the gross salary, a premium company car with fuel card, luncheon vouchers, interesting group and hospitalization insurance, mobile phone subscription, flat-rate expenses allowance and a powerful laptop, we offer flexible working hours and a nice work / life balance.
- Create your own compensation package thanks to our Flex Reward Plan.
If interested, please apply at Operations Engineer at Cegeka (cegeka.com)