At Ubisoft, we are writing the future of entertainment. As a major player in video games in the world, we are also investing in new areas and new territories to stay ahead of the game and reach out to increasingly numerous and varied audiences.
Our IT teams are central to these developments. Whether for our players or for our employees, they guarantee services and infrastructures up to the greatest technological challenges.
To meet them, we are looking for people who want to change the lines. Your ideas, your knowledge, your interactions… will have an impact on the work or play experience of thousands of people around the world. On a daily basis, we will trust you and give you the means and flexibility to carry out your projects, from A to Z, with a concern for quality and service that meets our ambitions.
The position is to be filled in Saint-Mandé, in the IT department of Ubisoft, and more particularly within the “Infrastructure Solutions” team whose objective is to design and deploy technical solutions supporting the activity of employees of ‘Ubisoft around the world.
This team is made up of project managers, developers and technical architects covering several technological fields (network, security, storage, virtualization, system).
Within this team you will be attached to the ‘network’ pole made up of two architects, a project manager and a developer, and whose objective is to develop our network infrastructure.
As an Open Network Architect, you will have a decisive role in instilling open source into our network infrastructures and thus creating solutions that are easily adaptable to Ubisoft’s IT needs.
As such, your missions will be as follows:
- Ensure technology watch and define the technological vision, in particular by creating a roadmap;
- Design, test and document technical solutions adapted to the ambitions and expectations of the projects;
- Promote the automation and orchestration of solutions within the department;
- Lead the technical community around solutions, support the increase in skills of operational teams.
You will evolve within the following technical environment:
- Linux (CentOS) & Windows server environments;
- Cisco LAN / WLAN / WAN network ecosystem;
- Hyperconverged infrastructure;
- Open-Source security solutions;
- Automation (microservices, API, Python) and orchestration (Ansible, Chef, Terraform, Kubernetes).
- Engineering degree in computer science or any other equivalent training or experience;
- Notable experience as a technical leader in a complex environment.
- Understanding of corporate networks and their security;
- Proficiency in Linux;
- Experience in the implementation of Open-Source projects in companies;
- Experience in automation and orchestration;
- Leadership within a technical community;
- Ability to communicate effectively with any type of audience;
- Fluent English: some of the teams do not speak French.
If interested, please apply at Open Network Architect (ubisoft.com)