Are you looking for a first IT Infrastructure experience? Are you fascinated by IT problems in your immediate environment and are you the permanent point of contact for friends and family? Have you invested in your private data center yourself? Then Cegeka has a tailor-made challenge for you!
Cegeka is a leading IT company that offers qualitative solutions to its customers. We always strive for a tailor-made solution, say the ideal match for the customer to achieve his objectives. We also look for this match when expanding our team. Competences and character are essential to us, in addition to experience and ambitions. Cegeka continuously invests in talent management so that every employee can realize their potential.
What does the job entail?
• As an Onsite Support Engineer you are responsible for on-site support for users / customers.
• You come into contact with different customer environments.
• You get to know the infrastructure in a customer environment.
• You are responsible for its maintenance.
• You ensure that the high availability of the applications and services is guaranteed.
• You ensure that the documentation, instructions, procedures & knowledge are kept up-to-date.
• You have a bachelor’s degree in IT or equivalent through experience.
• You are fluent in Dutch and English
Who are we looking for?
• You feel like a fish in the water within Cegeka’s result-oriented, no-nonsense approach.
• You have no or no more than 3 years of work experience in the IT world.
• You have knowledge of both Microsoft Windows environments.
• Experience with support to users / customers is a strong plus.
• You work independently and do not feel the need to always have a permanent team around you.
• You are flexible and can easily move from one customer to another.
• You are very stress resistant and you plan for unexpected challenges.
• The customer always comes first for you.
Why grow with Cegeka?
• Cegeka is a growth company with numerous growth opportunities.
• We proactively provide training opportunities through our talent management program.
• An attractive salary that matches your experience.
• Fringe benefits such as meal vouchers, hospitalization and group insurance.
• You will receive a company car.
If interested, please apply at Onsite Support Engineer (cegeka.com)