Looking for an IT hero: On Site Support Engineer
Looking for a job where you can excel in your IT skills, but also make a difference for people? Cegeka to the rescue!
Let us introduce ourselves, we are Cegeka, a leading Belgian full-service ICT company that offers quality solutions to its customers. We always strive for a tailor-made solution, say the ideal match for the customer to achieve its objectives. Competences and character are essential to us, in addition to experience and ambition.
For a customer in the Turnhout region we are looking for a few more promising On Site Support Engineers. Because our customers are located in different sectors and locations, we can match you to a project where you can really feel at home.
What does an On Site Support Engineer do?
- You support users who experience software and hardware problems. This can be done through many different channels (telephone, remote, e-mail, …)
- On the basis of the Service Level Agreements (SLAs), you solve problems and handle questions.
- You perform installations and configurations and provide support for all mobile devices within the company via various tools.
- You temporarily identify technical problems and threats.
- You perform performance and security checks on a regular basis.
- You think about how customer support and system management can improve and which changes you can implement.
- You are responsible for accepting, registering, logging, following up and closing reports.
- And so much more… 😊
You are cut out for this job because:
- You have a bachelor’s degree in IT, or you have been active in the IT sector for a number of years.
- You already have a first experience with a Service Desks environment, and during your career you have built up in-depth knowledge of:
- Windows 7 and 10
- Office and Office 365
- Database knowledge
- Company-specific applications
- You know how to perform standard PC installations.
- You are an expert in analytical thinking, and you sometimes look for solutions from a surprising angle.
- You are people-oriented and you always help people in a positive and friendly way.
- In stressful situations you manage to stay calm and alert.
- You work well and like to work alone, and you are not afraid to come up with ideas or interventions yourself.
- You are a good talker and can communicate clearly to colleagues.
- The Dutch and English language no longer hold any secrets for you. Knowledge of French is a nice bonus 😊.
What can you expect from us?To make such a nice job even more fun, you get from us:
- A premium company car with fuel card OR mobility budget, so you can get to and from your customer smoothly.
- An attractive gross salary and a fixed expense allowance.
- Customized remuneration thanks to our Flex Reward Plan.
- Flexible working hours and a nice work / life balance.
- Meal vouchers and group and hospitalization insurance.
- You will also join an open and dynamic team with great colleagues, and with room for new, fresh ideas and initiatives.
- Cegeka is a leading IT company, which looks great on your CV. 😉
- You’re not alone! Cegeka offers tailor-made guidance to its employees. You indicate where your interests lie. We offer various career paths, and together we look at how we can help you develop further.
- We find learning and knowledge sharing important at Cegeka. Moreover, you are not a number with us. Your Field manager is always ready to advise and assist you.
If interested, please apply at On Site Support Engineer (cegeka.com)