At Farah we thrive on seeing happy guests, colleagues and partners. We believe that each individual that we meet is important, and that we can make a positive difference to their lives. Our purpose is to create happiness…one smile at a time.
As a Network Engineer you are responsible for implementing, maintaining, supporting, developing and, in some cases designing the network infrastructure within Farah. And to ensure the integrity of high availability network infrastructure in order to provide maximum performance for Farah users. Your job scope will also include:
- Establishing networking environment by designing system configuration, directing system installation, defining, documenting, and enforcing system standards.
- The implementation of new solutions and improving resilience of the current environment.
- Maximizing network performance by monitoring performance, troubleshooting network problems and outages, scheduling upgrades and collaborating with Infrastructure Manager on network optimization.
- Undertaking data network fault investigations in local and wide area environments, using information from multiple sources.
- Securing network system by establishing and enforcing hardening and security policies, and defining and monitoring access.
- The support and administration of firewall environments in line with IT security policy.
- Upgrading data network equipment to latest stable firmware releases.
- Configuration of routing and switching equipment and Configuration of hosted IP voice and wireless services
- Educated to degree level in Computer Science or Equivalent
- Cisco Certified Network Professional in routing and switching, CCNP R&S
- Fortinet Network Security Professional, NSE4
- Palo Alto Networks Certified Network Security Administrator, PCNSA
- Minimum 5 years’ experience of Managing Network Infrastructure and Operation
- At least minimum 1-year experience in designing network infrastructure and implementing voice over IP solution
- Solid understanding of all layers of the OSI model, LAN/WAN networks
- Hands on experience and up to date skills with Cisco, and Fortinet network infrastructure is a must (routers, switches, wireless and firewalls)
- Broad knowledge of IP stack and its protocols, routing (including OSPF and BGP), switching, IPSec, IPVPN, remote access, HTTP/HTTPS, vrf-lite
- Good network, security and applications troubleshooting skills, knowledge of modern servers’ hardware
- Hands on experience on managing wireless network with Application and Network Security, IPS, UTM and vulnerability scanning
- Advance knowledge of TCP/IP network routing and switching with an emphasis on data center network security, virtualization and load balancing.
- Advanced network troubleshooting knowledge and experience with packet capture tools and analysis.
- Authentication methodologies, including 2FA, RADIUS, LDAP, AD and SD-WAN Architectures and providers
- Network Security capabilities: IPS/IDS, Malware, Zone Based Firewalls and sandboxing and IP Routing: BGP, OSPF, Static, Network Address Translation
- Experience in AAA and posturing, Cisco ISE/ Forescout and multi-vendor Firewalls and policy optimization (Fortinet, Cisco and Palo Alto)
- Experience in SDN, Cisco ACI and able to build/implement micro segmentation scenarios.
- Experience in managing web proxy and load balancers (LTM, GTM, WAF, and APM) and Cisco switches and Cisco ACI
- Experience in Wireless infrastructure and cisco WLC/ CMX and reporting and management of network and Cisco Prime
- Experience in managing Soar / and strong in defining and automate use cases and cyber security and strong in defining use cases
Interested in this opportunity? Apply at Network Engineer (indeed.com)