Hello! Would you like to work in one of the most stable areas of the moment? Come and work for Orange!
We’ll recruit you from the safety of your home and we’ll prepare you for the challenges of this time – your activity will be carried out remotely, during the whole period of the pandemic, and then you will work at the dedicated Orange headquarter.
We are looking for talented software developers to join IT Digital Platforms departement to create complex software solutions. As a C# Developer Engineer you will be a member of a dynamic team that develops projects for Orange customers (Orange Authorization server) and internal employees. You will participate to the entire development cycle (analysis, design, estimation, development, testing and deployment).
What we’re looking for?
People who …
- Are able to design and write high-performance, reliable and maintainable code (especially on web based technologies)
- Have a systematic problem solving approach, together with a strong sense of ownership and drive
- Achieve goals within reasonable time frames based on project requirements
- Contribute to the design of new features
- Work with other developers to solve hard problems
- Are able to work both independently and with other team members (developers, business analysts, project managers & testers)
- Are open to learning and applying new technologies
You’re a great fit if you have:
- University degree in a technical field
- Professional experience: at least 3 years in a similar role
- Experience with C# language, .NET Core framework and ASP.NET MVC
- Very good OOP knowledge and domain modelling
- Knowledge building REST APIs and API modelling
- Experience in relational databases (PostgreSQL, Oracle)
- Experience with interoperability technologies
- Very good English skills
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with Continuous Integration process and tools like Teamcity/Jenkins, Git, Octopus Deploy
- Experience with Jira
- Domain Driven Design
- Familiar with non-relational databases (Redis)
- Experience with Entity Framework or Nhibernate and LINQ
- Knowledge about Docker
If interested, please apply at .NET Software Developer (bestjobs.eu)