We are looking for an exceptional .NET Enterprise Architect to work with our cross-functional team, and join our world-class community of talented experts.
For this position you should be able to check the following:
- Solid experience with .NET web development and relevant .NET architect experience
- Good understanding and experience with microservices architecture
- .Net Core solid knowledge
- Versatile and quality oriented engineer
- Passionate, open minded to new technologies
- Very Good English communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Client facing experience
- Ability to work in a team.
A day in the life of a .NET Enterprise Architect:
- Artfully create high quality code with performance in mind
- Be part of a magical team of professionals who loves to learn and analyze the feasibility of new frameworks, platforms or patterns
- Seek out and push the team to do better. Know your skills, love to share them, know your boundaries and thrive to learn from and with your team
- Be awesome at building, designing and developing new features from scratch for enterprise grade systems
- Be the person that can handle a consistent number of deployed data bases and takes big data to the next level.
- Great globally diverse culture
- Flexible work-life balance
- Ongoing career development
- Relocation opportunities
- Competitive Salary
Please apply here or send you resume at email@example.com