Do you want to help build a challenging application in the insurance world? Do you like to support colleagues?
What does the job entail?
- You contribute to a challenging application within the insurance world. You do this with the latest tools and technologies.
- Based on the functional analysis you do hands-on design and software development. You ensure good integration with other applications.
- You are a member of a passionate agile team that consists of a product owner, a functional analyst and developers. You actively share your knowledge and ensure continuous improvement.
- The application you build is of excellent quality and generates extra value for our client and his / her customers.
- You write qualitative, well-readable code and refactoring where necessary. You guarantee quality through test-driven development and continuous learning.
- On the one hand you can support your colleagues, on the other hand you also like to be involved in content.
Who are we looking for?
- You are a passionate .NET developer with at least 5 years of experience in analysis, design, implementation and delivery of applications in the Microsoft Stack.
- The latest .NET frameworks and the Microsoft Technology Stack (with features such as MVC, etc.) hold no secrets for you.
- You have knowledge of Azure (Application Insights, bot framework).
- You are familiar with Umbraco, Cosmos DB, TFS (Git), Teamcity & Octopus and the MS SQL server family.
- The agile environment in which you end up is looking for real team players!
- You experience it up close two days a week at our customer in Berchem and the other days you work from a Cegeka location / at home.
- You have a very good knowledge of Dutch and English.
Why grow with Cegeka?
- Cegeka is a strong and solid growth company. We offer a wide range of projects in the Benelux, all using the latest technologies.
- Continuous Learning is key! The training opportunities are endless through our Talent Management Program.
- You want to work with a team of passionate and talented colleagues who are committed to quality!
- In addition to an attractive salary that matches your experience, you will receive a company car, hospitalization and group insurance, meal vouchers, a mobile subscription and a laptop. In addition, we offer you flexible working hours, which ensures a pleasant work / life balance.
- Our Flex Reward Plan allows you to put together your own remuneration package.
If interested, please apply at .NET Developer Smart Services [cegeka.com]