We are KOLIBRI GAMES BUCHAREST – a branch of KOLIBRI GAMES, a developer from Berlin. Our two games have over 100 million downloads. Join our team’s journey of growth and development, as we are on a mission to become the most player-oriented games company in the world.
We believe in players, creating value and learning. But, most of all, we believe in people. We strive to offer you a fair recruitment process and a great candidate experience, as well as a friendly environment. Help us bring joy to people, we promise you will have fun doing so 😊
We are looking for a passionate MOBILE GAME DESIGNER, who will enjoy working in a fast-paced environment on Free to Play Mobile titles.
• Support and contribute new ideas
• Adapt new themes to work with our existing IMT platform
• Do game concepts, test and validate
• Optimize game concepts by incorporating player feedback
• Keep an eye on industry trends including new game genres and design breakthroughs.
• Show ownership and be responsible for the development of new features
• Work closely with the developers and artists
• Gather feedback and data from tests, analyze it and use it to improve the product
• 3+ years of commercial experience in game design with a proven track record of F2P game design
• Passion for idle games, with a keen understanding of what make these games work
• Strong interest and belief in data-driven approach to support & validate intuition
• Experience with Unity
• Must be proactive, self-directed and organised
• Awareness and ability to leverage industry best practices and apply the best solution for a given problem
We are building a new studio in Bucharest. Join us and contribute to our growth as we make games to be played by millions of players. You will work in a highly dynamic environment, with a fresh new approach to mobile games.
You will be part of a very small team, doing cool stuff. Our goal is to put a game on the market as fast as possible and have an accelerated growth.
If you are interested in relocation, we will help you by proving a bonus when moving to Bucharest.
We look forward to hearing from you!
If interested, please apply at MOBILE GAME DESIGNER – KOLIBRI GAMES BUCHAREST (Game & Level Design) [ubisoft.com]