About the job
We are looking to add a Mid-Senior C++ Developer to our team in Iasi.
We are looking for a self-motivated and results-driven person which will play an important role in defining solutions, alongside our client, an important global supplier in logistics solutions.
You will have the chance to implement, analyze, and take technical decisions, using a varied set of technologies. You will find supportive teammates and you will connect with peers from our client, in Germany.
What’s in It for You
- If you have a passion for technology, you will enjoy having to stay up to date with the latest technologies.
- You will never run out of challenges as the team will reach out to you for the most complex solutions or roadblocks.
- Good environment for your career growth through learning and development programs and interaction with experienced colleagues.
- Perform the development of new features
- Analyze and implement functional requirements
- Participate in code implementation, documentation, code reviews and testing
- Contribute to architectural discussions
- Provide development of solutions
- Design and implement user interfaces for applications
- Extend software and firmware modules
- Perform maintenance activities (change requests, refactoring, defect fixing)
- 3+ years of experience in software development
- Strong C/C++ knowledge
- Strong OOP knowledge
- Experience with QT
- Knowledge of continuous integration practices
- Focus on clean code and following established best practices
- Must be well organized, detail-oriented, analytical and possess strong problem-solving skills
- Good command of English
Meet the Team
“We are a flexible, tight-knit team, focused on constant improvements and adaptation. Our main goal is to deliver innovative and quality solutions and work closely together.”
(Ovidiu, Project Manager)
If interested, please apply at Mid-Senior C++ Developer [linkedin.com]