We are looking to add a Back-End Developer (with NodeJS) to our team in Cluj-Napoca, Iasi, Oradea, or Brasov.
This will be a dynamic environment, where you have the chance to participate throughout the complete software development lifecycle including the design and architectural decisions, and to focus on software quality through peer reviews, refactoring, continuous integration, and deployment.
You will be part of our Web team and will connect with software engineers and leaders from our client in the USA.
What’s in It for You
Strong focus on quality in the entire software development lifecycle.
Opportunity to work on challenging projects using cutting-edge technologies.
Be part of the full development process, from requirements to delivery.
- Deliver high-quality code
- Bring quality input into the projects by ensuring your code is tested, documented and takes into consideration performance, security, and accessibility aspects when needed
- Participate in the technical and architectural decisions on the projects you work on
- Provide help and support for other team members when needed
- Get involved in projects research and initiatives, aimed at expanding the know-how of the team
- Mentor and coach other team members
- Professional Experience in Node Js (Framework: Express, Nest Js) Postgresql, MongoDB – having hands-on on concepts like indexing, sharding, replicas, etc
- Exposure to one of (AWS, GCP, Azure) preferably GCP
- Familiarity with the microservices architecture, API versioning, Cache Engine
- A keen eye for UX improvements across the projects you work
- Good understanding of the component-based architecture and unidirectional data flows
- Good understanding of the web platform and the Client-Server Architecture
- Focus on clean code and following established best practices
- A keen eye for potential performance issues
- Open for communication and team collaboration
- Written and spoken English is a must
- Availability for teaching others and sharing information
- Active interest in contributing to open source
- Nice to have: Previous experience of implementing SSO – Understanding of code optimization techniques and standards
If interested, please apply at BACK-END DEVELOPER (NODEJS) [fortech.ro]