About the job
We are looking to add a Mid-Senior Android Developer to our team in Iasi.
In this role, you will be involved in building professional Mobile applications in a dynamic environment, where you have the chance to participate throughout the complete software development lifecycle, including the design and architectural decisions. You will focus on software quality through peer reviews, refactoring, continuous integration, and deployment.
You will be part of our project teams and work under Agile/SCRUM methodology.
The main project you will work on is a mobile SDK that communicates with the eBike using BLE protocol to extract relevant information and statistics and set characteristics to suit the user cycle style. The end product (SDK) can afterward be used by developers around the globe to create cool applications for riders while maintaining the accuracy of eBike communication and data collection.
You will be part of our dedicated team in Iasi and will connect with software engineers and leaders from our client.
What’s in It for You
- Environment open for new ideas.
- Creating products for one of the most important companies in the bike and eBike industry.
- Manage an entire ecosystem of applications, focused on providing a better experience for the eBike rider.
- Perform requirements analysis & understanding – help the customer refine the requirements to make sure everyone agrees with what needs to be implemented (Development Team, QA Team & Customer)
- Implement features based on requirements provided by the customer and groomed together with the customer
- Design and architecture related decisions
- Write automated tests for the implemented features (unit tests, integrations tests, and acceptance tests)
- Help maintain code quality through code reviews
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design and ship new features
- Take initiative; engineer best practices in terms of coding standards, code refactoring, and code performance
- Android development under SCRUM including grooming sessions together with the customer in order to deliver high-quality solutions for the problems that our clients face
- Perform debugging and bug fixing
- Strong experience in Android development
- Kotlin development experience
- Strong experience with Design Patterns
- Knowledge of continuous integration and delivery
- Experience in any tool to track down memory leaks, allocation, energy (Android Monitor/DDMS)
- Experience in developing SDK/Frameworks/Libraries for Android platform
- Passionate about writing clean code and well-designed applications
- Very good attention to details – both technical wise and specifications wise
- Open to new ideas and feedback
- Solid communications skills: ability to explain complex technical issues to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Good command of English
- Fast Learner – you can easily adapt to new technologies
If interested, please apply at Mid-Senior Android Developer [linkedin.com]