We are looking to add Mid Software Testers to our team in Cluj-Napoca, Iasi, Oradea, or Brasov.
This will be a dynamic environment, where you have the chance to participate throughout the complete testing lifecycle and to focus on software quality through peer reviews, refactoring, continuous integration and deployment.
You will be part of our QA team and will connect with software engineers and leaders from our clients in the USA.
What’s in It for You
Possibility to constantly improve your skills (attending training, working on challenging projects, etc) according to the desired career path.
Flexibility and support in reaching career path goals.
Opportunity to take part in the full development process, from requirements to delivery.
- Provide project high-level analysis and planning during the project lifecycle
- Decide the testing strategy, adapted to different contexts
- Design and execute test cases for products/components
- Estimate testing activities
- Perform functional and non-functional testing
- Investigate and report defects and identify root causes
- Create QA reports for project stakeholders
- Measure project progress using different KPIs and metrics
- Provide daily project updates
- Communicate efficiently with all project stakeholders
- Offer support to junior members of the team
- Strong knowledge of QA concepts and processes based on previous experience
- Experience with issue tracking tools
- Experience with test case management tools
- Good database knowledge
- Familiar with different software development methodologies, know where testing and what testing level/type comes in place during the project life cycle
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to come up with improvement suggestions (process or product-related)
- Analytical mindset and troubleshooting skills
- Proactive attitude
- Good command of English
- ISTQB Certification is a plus
If interested, please apply at MID QA MANUAL ENGINEER [fortech.ro]