We are looking to add a Mid QA Automation Engineer to one of its offices in Cluj-Napoca, Iasi, Oradea, or Brasov.
You will join a dynamic environment where you have the chance to be involved in all the stages of the development process, starting from the analysis phase. After that, you will create and run both manual tests and data, and automated tests, finishing with the reporting phase. Also, you will act as an active promoter of the quality assurance mindset within the development team.
You will be part of our QA team and will connect with software engineers and leaders from our clients in Germany or the USA.
What’s in It for You
Possibility to constantly improve your skills (attending training, working on challenging projects, etc) according to the desired career path.
Flexibility and support in reaching career path goals.
Opportunity to take part in the full development process, from requirements to delivery.
- Analyze system specifications and technical design documents to understand what needs to be tested
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test cases considering the required test types and levels: integration, system, functional, accessibility, usability and/or performance testing
- Identify, investigate, record and track bugs thoroughly
- Perform regression testing when changes are made in the software
- Proactively participate in maintaining team standards and best practices
- Analyze the requirements for test automation
- Take initiative to clarify and discuss with stakeholders what needs to be automated
- Provide valuable status on testing results to stakeholders
- Design and implement the QA Automation frameworks
- Implement service level integration tests
- Implement UI functional automated tests
- Perform high-quality testing activities for complex applications
- Create, execute, maintain, review, document and improve automated tests, tools and scripts
- Participate in short to long-term project plans and strategies
- Implement coded performance and load tests – nice to have
- Security testing – nice to have
- Basic programming knowledge
- Basic SQL and Database knowledge
- OOP knowledge
- Experience with Selenium
- Expertise in software testing or development of applications
- Software architectures and concepts understanding
- Experience with Atlassian tools (Jira, Confluence)
- Organized, detail-oriented person with good interpersonal skills
- Possess strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to work independently, or as part of a team
- Good command of English
- ISTQB certification is a plus
- The leading potential is a plus
If interested, please apply at MID QA AUTOMATION ENGINEER [fortech.ro]