- Develop and test software for java web applications, deploy to test/production environments, collaborate with QA/SA/BA on testing and monitoring solutions implemented.
- Participate in all phases of the development cycle, from solution design to implementation, for new projects.
- Is responsible for investigating existing IT systems, in order to propose solutions to issues or new functionalities requested.
- Solves the technical problems reported by IT systems users: investigation, pertinent formalization of the analysis and description of errors, correction, testing, informing users about the identified solution and its implications.
- Study and formalize technical requirements documents and integration specifications.
- Reports and participates in coordination and monitoring committees of IT projects and systems.
- Work closely with other departments to make sure project deadlines are met
- Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent training or similar experience in the field
- 3+ years of working experience as a Java Software Developer
- Experience in SDLC – Software development life cycle (Analysis, Design, Coding, Testing, Implementation, Maintenance)
- Focused on client-Server web applications using Java technologies.
- Language requirement: English Advanced
- Personality: highly analytical mind, attention to detail, excellent communication skills (research, writing and verbal)
Nice to have but not mandatory, experience with:
- Jira for projects and issue tracking
- Mobile applications and eCommerce platforms
- Retail business processes
- Source code repositories (SVN)
Join our IT team and help us to make the difference!
If interested, please apply at Mid-level Java Software Dev. (Web Applications) (bestjobs.eu)