We are looking for a Mid Java Developer to join our team in Cluj-Napoca.
In this role, you will work on one of our projects, with different complexity and team sizes, ranging from 5 to 50+ colleagues.
This will be a dynamic environment, where you will have the chance to participate throughout the complete software development lifecycle, including the design and architectural decisions, and to focus on software quality through peer reviews, refactoring, continuous integration and deployment.
You will be part of our Java team and will connect with software engineers and leaders from our delivery centers and with our clients from Western Europe and the USA.
What’s in It for You
Strong focus on quality in the entire software development lifecycle.
Good environment for your career growth through learning and development programs and interaction with experienced colleagues.
Opportunity to get involved in diverse activities outside the project’s responsibilities, like technical recruitment, technical writing, training sessions, etc.
- Contribute to design and architecture related decision
- Provide development of new features
- Perform code refactoring
- Perform continuous integration
- Perform code reviews
- Provide release activities
- Contribute to the project development process
- Core Java expertise
- Experience with Spring or JEE
- Experience with JPA and/or Hibernate
- Relational DB: PostgreSQL/MySQL/Oracle/DB2 etc.
- Experience with Web Services (REST, SOAP), JSON, XML
- Understanding of the full software development lifecycle including agile development, test-driven development and continuous integration
- Working experience with Agile Methodologies (Scrum, Kanban)
- Maven/Gradle and Git knowledge
- Good working experience with Eclipse/IntelliJ
- OO design, UML & design patterns
- Good command of English
- NoSQL DB is a plus
If interested, please apply at MID JAVA DEVELOPER [fortech.ro]