As a Senior Developer, have you been bitten by the CRM Virus? Especially the Microsoft Dynamics Customer Engagement Virus? Then read on quickly!
You will join a team of highly passionate and motivated consultants and participate in innovative Customer Engagement projects. On projects you always come into contact with different technologies from the Microsoft Dynamics stack. You will end up in the Business Solutions unit, which consists of more than 250 consultants from different areas of expertise.
In addition to the Microsoft Gold Partner status, we also received the Inner Circle Label from Microsoft this year for the 3rd time in a row. This makes us one of the top 1 percent of Microsoft Business Applications Partners worldwide. And you can continue to evolve with it!
What does the job entail?
- As a Senior Developer you will be included in a close-knit team of developers and consultants.
- Within this role you support your less experienced colleagues with both technical questions and with developing their consultancy skills. You like to share knowledge and experiences with others.
- During the project implementation you will evaluate the technical feasibility of the solution and you will bear the responsibility of development within a project. This includes the development of links to other applications, interfaces and any customer-specific application adjustments. We only work with Microsoft technology, but you may come across other platforms and software in other “languages” at customers.
- During an implementation project you will have frequent contact with the architect and with fellow programmers. Together with them you carry out the technical analysis, research the development and the possibilities of integration of the specific solutions. In addition, you ensure that your software is tested, you do this on the basis of the issued test scenario or by means of a conclusive technical test scenario.
- Finally, where necessary, you independently take the necessary actions so that the integration of Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE at the customer runs smoothly.
- Of course, if necessary, you can call on Cegeka colleagues within a project with special expertise in specific sub-areas.
- You investigate new technological possibilities in depth and communicate about this to your colleagues and the further organization.
Who are we looking for?
- We are looking for consultants who bring experience and vision with them. complex integrations between different systems.
- You are an experienced Microsoft .Net developer
- You are VERY familiar with the Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement SDK
- You have experience with Microsoft Azure Integration Services – Logic Apps, Service Bus, API Management, Event Grid
- You have knowledge of Microsoft SQL and SSIS
- Knowledge of ASP.Net MVC, HTML5, CSS and Angular is a plus
- You have experience in test-driven development and automated builds with Azure DevOps
- On the one hand you can support colleagues, on the other hand you also like to be involved with operational content
- You are good at setting priorities and able to review them periodically;
- You are communicative, energetic, goal-oriented and a real go-getter
- You feel like a fish in water within the result-oriented, no-nonsense approach of Cegeka
Why grow with Cegeka?
- Cegeka is a growth company with numerous growth opportunities, both horizontally and vertically.
- Continuous Learning is key! The training possibilities are endless through our Talent Management Program
- You want to work with a team of passionate and talented colleagues who are committed to quality!
- In addition to an attractive salary that matches your experience, you will receive a premium company car, hospitalization and group insurance, meal vouchers, a mobile subscription and a laptop. We also offer you flexible working hours, which ensures a pleasant work / life balance
- Thanks to our Flex Reward Plan you can put together your own remuneration package.
- Your permanent workplace is Ghent, but relocations to customers and other Cegeka offices are a realistic possibility.
If interested, please apply at Microsoft D365 CE Technical Designer (CRM) (cegeka.com)