Are you, like Cegeka, passionate about .NET, and do you also want to learn more about this technology? Are you also looking for a new challenge for 2020? Then we have good news, because we are currently looking for you!
Have you always been curious about how things work in a large international telecommunications group? Then maybe now is your chance to find out.
We are looking for a .NET Developer for our customer to participate in the Network Sourcing Billing Platform, a system that generates monthly customer-specific formatted feeds.
You will end up with a great team in which personal development is central. In addition, you also get the opportunity to work in bustling Vilvoorde.
Interested? Be sure to read on!
What are you going to do?
- Working in a team of developers on the automation of billing processes;
- Developing reports on financial data;
- Maintain procedures and monthly processes;
- Writing smaller analyzes (in English) in collaboration with the key users;
- Offering support for your own applications.
Who are you?
- You have a computer science education or equivalent through experience (application development);
- You are fluent in English in combination with Dutch;
- You have a good knowledge of Visual Studio and C #, MVC where knowledge of Angular and Bootstrap is a plus. We work according to the scrum / agile methodology. You also preferably have experience in SSIS and SSRS;
- You like to work with numbers;
- You have a solid knowledge of Windows / Office – a very good knowledge of Excel is necessary;
- You are communicative, customer-oriented and resistant to stress;
- You can set priorities and work with deadlines;
- You are accurate and proactive.
What can you expect from us?
- To facilitate your job as a .NET Developer, we offer:
- An indefinite contract with Cegeka and a long-term project with our customer;
- A premium company car with fuel card, so you can get to and from your customer smoothly. Would you rather opt for a different way of moving? Then we provide a mobility budget;
- An attractive gross salary and a fixed expense allowance;
- Customized remuneration thanks to our Flex Reward Plan;
- Flexible working hours and a nice work / life balance;
- Meal vouchers and group and hospitalization insurance.
- In addition, you will find yourself in an open and dynamic team with great colleagues, and with room for new, fresh ideas and initiatives;
- You’re not alone! Cegeka offers tailor-made guidance to its employees. You indicate where your interests lie. We offer various career paths, and together we look at how we can help you develop further. You do this in consultation with your dedicated field manager;
- We find learning and knowledge sharing important within Cegeka, and numerous initiatives are organized for this: knowledge sharing meetings, innovation centers, sandboxes, reading groups, use of Slack as an internal communication platform, …
If interested, please apply at Medior .NET Developer (cegeka.com)