Who are we?
IBA Dosimetry is the world market leader of innovative dosimetry and Quality Assurance equipment.
Our solutions enable more than 10 000 worldwide healthcare professionals to improve the quality, efficiency and safety in cancer therapy and medical imaging.
By integrating all quality assurance applications and data into one common software platform, we allow a real time monitoring during the whole treatment planning process.
Our technologies ensure a shorter radiation exposure while sparing patients healthy tissues.
As a company, we are focused on striking the right balance between our stakeholders: increasing our market share and the return for our shareholders, improving the quality of life of our customers, patients and employees, and contributing to the well-being of our society, while also maintaining and restoring our planet’s health
Our Dosimetry Solutions are targeted towards the same objective of ensuring that patients receive a safe, accurate and reliable diagnosis and treatment. The life of patients, their safety and the success of their treatment depend upon it.
Check out our webpage sustainability to find out more!
Innovation is key at IBA Dosimetry.
Dedicated on innovations and cutting-edge solutions, our teams keep growing and are ready to turn to the next challenge and make the treatment of patients even more accurate, fast and safe.
Part of a fast-moving leading international company pioneer in particle accelerators, IBA Dosimetry offers a challenging and agile working environment where entrepreneurial mindset and technical interest are key to realize the projects of our worldwide spread customers, using a large scope of demanding complex technologies.
If you want to discover the new technologies we are working on as well as our different business unit, read our new brochure
Medical Physicist: Support & Training Specialist
Responsible for providing expert-level support, applications training, and on-going clinical guidance for all product lines. Documents product complaints and feedback in accordance with regulatory and internal processes. In addition, the person in this role will leverage their extensive clinical acumen to upskill colleagues, develop best practices, and provide comprehensive clinical integration support to customers for strategic product lines.
- Provide on-site and/or remote product application support to customers
Scientific and technical information are provided in response to inquiries regarding IBA Dosimetry products as it relates to their clinical use; Technical and product release knowledge are continually refreshed
- Train and support customers to properly and safely use equipment/systems
Serves as a technical expert and resource to our customers; Training and installation guidelines are followed and records are maintained in collaboration with responsible departments
- Handle day-to-day customer service tasks:
Technical requests, pre/post installation follow-up, and hotline support. Creates service orders, ensures smooth installation planning, removes roadblocks to regular clinical use. Addresses routine and advanced customer issues quickly via hotline support and functions as an escalation resource
- Coordinate with internal departments to ensure fulfillment of customer needs and proactive handling of incidents/complaints
- Communicate with customers: incident management, customer inquiries, complaint handling
Processes, investigates, and reports customer product complaints and change requests in compliance with medical device manufacturer regulatory guidelines
- Advise customer on spare part selection, maintenance services, upgrades, reports potential sales to Service Sales Representatives
Contributes to the bottom line of the department and the business unit as a whole
- Manage and update databases
Creates clear, traceable, and audit-ready customer database entries
- Follow-up on delivery status, adherence to timeframe commitments
Maintains a clear overview of all open issues and reacts swiftly to resolve delays
- Author and review supportive training content
Written procedures, FAQ’s, presentations, and video content produced for use in enhancing our customer’s support experience as well as internal product knowledge transfer
- Serve as a role model and coach other product application experts
Function as the lead technical expert within the US organization
- Drive the clinical evolution of the product
Gain a deep understanding of the use of the product and its clinical benefits in order to manage the clinical evolution of the solution
Education and Experience:
- M.S. in Medical Physics. ABR certification desired but not required
- Familiarity with Proton Therapy technologies is strongly preferred
- 1-5 years of prior Clinical working experience
- Previous medical device training experience
- Fluency in French or Spanish are a plus
- General knowledge of Microsoft products such as Excel, Word, Access, Outlook etc. are a must
- Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server Database administration is a plus
- Ability to troubleshoot various network connectivity issues related to TCP/IP, Firewalls, or misc. security restrictions is desired
- Detail oriented
- Driven and proactive
- Excellent communication and training skills
- Team player
- Functions independently in challenging environments and minimal guidance
- Meets ambiguity with action
- Ability to lift >50 pounds repeatedly
- Ability to sit for long periods of time
- Good manual dexterity
- Ability to hear and speak clearly
- English proficiency is a must
- Experience in a hospital environment is a plus
- Working hours can occasionally exceed 40 per week
- Night work and weekends are occasionally required
- Occupational exposure to radiation
- Domestic and international travel to conduct product training and installations up to 50%
- When not travelling, all functions will be conducted from home office
- Position tied to Bartlett, TN (North America Headquarters) but 100% remote work optional
The identity of IBA is characterized by a group of colleagues driven by motivation, curiosity, creativity, the desire to learn on a daily basis, by technical challenges and above all by a highly developed team and family spirit that makes the daily life smoother and more enjoyable!
By joining a team of about 40 nationalities and working on more than 45 different sites on 3 continents, IBA offers you the opportunity of a meaningful career with a direct impact in the fight against cancer.
We are driven by:
- Innovating in a cutting-edge technology environment
- Developing professional and personal skills by learning on the Job; by participating in challenging projects; top class courses
- Evolving in a friendly culture environment based upon solid values (dare – share – care – be fair)
- Acting autonomously and belonging to motivated teams with good work-life balance
- Contributing to a company where sustainability, safety and well-being are key to our success
If interested, please apply at Medical Physicist: Support & Training Specialist (indeed.com)