Job Posting Title: Marketing & Digital Marketing Specialist.
We are seeking a highly creative and expert candidate for both MARKETING & DIGITAL MARKETING to join our team. In this position, you will be responsible for all aspects of our operations.
Our ideal candidate is someone with experience in the latest marketing trends and social media management. In addition to being an outstanding Communicator, Creative, you will also demonstrate excellent interpersonal and analytical skills.
Education: An undergraduate degree in Marketing (or a professional marketing qualification)
Experience: 4 – 6 years
Level of Position: Mid Management
Reporting to: Sales & Marketing Director
· Cooperate in the planning and execution of the marketing and advertising plans, campaigns, and strategies.
· Assist & work on the development and implementation of the company’s brand strategies.
· Plan and organize promotional presentations, collateral materials.
· Plan and execute internal corporate events.
· Prepares marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data
· Research, analyze, and summarize market trends and developments.
· Assist in the planning and management of Photo/Video-shoots.
· Work on editing any design, photo, or other work (Website, banners…) that require Photoshop, the illustrator, InDesign.
· Cooperate with other departments to know all the current and future projects which can help us in our strategy.
· Ensure Corporate dress code for office and workshop and other props materials are observed to enhance our solid brand identity.
· Corporate newsletter and campaign
Digital Marketing Responsibilities:
· Drive online traffic to the company website.
· Work on the postings captions and coming up with attractive content writing for all our social media platforms.
· Track conversion rates and making improvements to the website.
· Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns.
· Utilize the latest mktg techniques including paid search, SEO, and SEM.
· Oversee the social media strategy for the company
· Manage the social media platform to raise brand awareness.
· Work on the Ad-works, good add and other analytics to ensure continuous improvement of the company exposure/reach.
· Improve the usability, design, content, and conversion of the company website and other relevant platforms.
· Evaluate customer research, market conditions, and competitor data.
Note: Kindly share your profile with your portfolio.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: AED4,000.00 – AED5,000.00 per month
- Digital Marketing: 5 years (Preferred)
Interested in this opportunity? Apply at Marketing & Digital Marketing Specialist (indeed.com)