Why is Gartner Consulting an organization unlike any other? Our consultants are technology and business thought leaders for the 21st century. With the full scope of Gartner’s renowned research and capabilities to draw from, our consultants are committed to turning those insights into actionable solutions for our clients. That’s where you come in. We’re committed to attracting the most creative, talented, and motivated associates to bring our world-class consultancy to the next level. When you join Gartner Consulting, you’ll lead the most innovative business and technology efforts in the marketplace today. You’ll work across Gartner to help senior leaders and their teams execute their most strategic initiatives and achieve lasting results – all within the context of a rapidly evolving digital economy.
Interested in learning more, view and register for any of our upcoming recruiting events here!
Backed by the incredible insight of Gartner Research, Gartner Consulting helps the world’s leading organisations to stay ahead of the digital curve.
We are currently looking for highly talented and experienced Strategy Consulting professionals (Senior Manager, Associate Partner, Director, Principal level), ready for a next step, to join our world-class Strategy Consulting team and help leading Financial Services and Insurance organisations, based in the Benelux, to transform and improve their businesses.
The work is highly strategic, often sponsored at C-level, and very varied. We seek candidates with the ability to advise global organisations and to help meet their strategic priorities and develop their digital transformation journey.
Experience we seek:
- Management Consulting experience from a top advisory or IT professional services firm;
- Expertise with strategic consulting frameworks and their financial and operational principles;
- Experience in leading the delivery of complex multifaceted studies at C-level;
- University Master’s degree in relevant field of study, MBA qualification desirable;
- An excellent understanding of the Financial Services and Insurance Sectors and current technology trends transforming the industry, for example: Digital Banking and Digital Payments, InsurTech and FinTech opportunities and threats, Regulatory requirements (particularly with regards to technologies supporting compliance), Blockchain, IoT, Automation, Robotics, Robo-advisory, AI, etc.
We expect candidates to be skilled in multiple solution areas relevant to Gartner Consulting, for example:
- CIO Strategy and IT Strategy;
- Digital Transformation;
- Technology Cost Optimization (including benchmarking);
- Contract Optimisation and Sourcing Strategy;
- Digital Strategy
- Enterprise Architecture; Agile, DevOps;
- Security, Cyber Security and Risk Management;
- Business Intelligence; Data Insight and Market Analytics
Candidates must be able to speak fluently in English and French or Dutch.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast-paced, growing Strategy Consulting business with accelerated career growth opportunities.
If interested, please apply at Managing Partner, IT Strategy, Financial Services (indeed.com)